8.

Emma's POV

I did it. I kissed Justin Bieber. I kissed the school 'nerd'. But he's not a nerd in my eyes. Nor will he ever be. To me he's perfect, and sweet, and just the kinda guy I need. The kiss we shared put the icing on the cake...and sprinkles and decorations, and more sprinkles, and you get the point. The kiss was the best. For a guy who said he has had no experience with girls, he is a damn good kisser.

I walked into the locker room to get my things and I saw Amber getting her things, I tried to walk away without her seeing me, knowing that if she saw me she would make me explain the kiss, when I actually was hurrying to get outside and see Justin again,

"Don't think I don't see you trying to sneak away hoe." she said without even turning around.

"Dammit." I said under my breath.

"Fucking ninja, Emma, fucking ninja." she said, "now, you know what's coming, I saw that kiss in the gym my friend. Start explaining." she said while she continued to put her things away.

"it was just a kiss..." I said trying not to get into to much detail.

"Emma Jean Brooks that was not 'just a kiss', I've seen you kiss a boy and I have never seen you kiss a boy the way you kissed Justin." she said finally turning around and looking at me.

"Okay, fine, it was the best kiss of my life. I don't know what came over me! The moment was perfect, he's perfect, I think I like him Am." I said with a smile.

"You think? Em I KNOW you like him." she said looking at me as if I was stupid.

"is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Is the sky blue?" Amber replied sarcastically.

"Ay, don't get fresh with me, I'll keeeeeeeel you" I said. This is our Jerry Springer accents when Jerry says, "Blah Blah, you are NOT the father!" and then the people on the stage go all ape shit hahahahaha, don't ask.

"Awh hell nah bitch, I run this shit." she said snapping her fingers in a z formation.

"Bow down bitch, Bow down." I said laughing. We both burst out laughing to the point where we were on the ground holding our stomachs. Once I caught my breath I stood up and we walked out of the locker rooms. We passed people on the way out, giving us high fives. As we turned the corner to the parking lot I saw something that caught my eye.

There was my ex boyfriend, sucking face with the school slut, Mandy. I couldn't help by laugh which made Hunter turn around and look at me surprised,

"oh honey, if your moving on this fast, at least move onto someone who's legs aren't open twenty four hours seven days a week." I said, and turned around making my way to my car with Amber. I heard Mandy whine from behind me and Hunter try to calm her down. Ha, I make myself laugh.

"Hey, pull yourself out of your little world before you run into the pole" Amber said, I shot my head up and moved to the side barely missing the pole.

"Thanks bro." I said to her. I could now see my car, Justin and Chloe were leaning up against it laughing about god knows what.

"I have arrived bitches! Bow down, bow down." I said to them and I got a laugh in return. What can I say, I'm hil-fucking-larious.

"Oh Emma, can your head get any bigger?" Chloe jokingly asked.

"Shut your face." I said in return. I looked at Justin who was staring at me with a HUGE smile on his face. This boy amazes me, and I've only known him for less than 24 hours. I went over to him and hugged him and he happily hugged me back.