62.

Emma's POV

"What time is it" I asked. I laid my head down on Justin's chest and he glanced over at the clock.

"10:30" he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Let's pull an all nighter" I said with a smirk looking at him.

"What?" he laughed. I sat up and rolled on top of him,

"An all nighter. Let's do it" I said smiling.

"Okay" he smiled and nodded. I got off of him and off of the bed. I pulled my panties back on and my bra.

"Come on" I said throwing his boxers at him. He laughed and got out of bed and put them on. He put his glasses back on which made a smile creep on my face for some reason.

"How about we stay like this" he said referring to just staying in his boxers and me in my bra and panties.

"Ha, you'd like that wouldn't you" I teased.

"I would" he smiled and walked over to me and gave me a peck and then went to get himself a glass of water.

"Nice nail marks on your back" I said smirking and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Hey thanks, wonder how they got there" he said sarcastically. I just giggled and fell over the back of the couch and watched TV upside down. Random I know.

"Your watching TV the wrong way." Justin said sitting down next to me. I just looked at him like he's stupid.

"Really I had no idea" I said sarcastically as I flipped through the channels.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed making Justin jump. I turned around so I was sitting regularly on the couch.

"What!" Justin yelled.

"Look! Look what's on!" I said pointing at the TV. The Notebook was on.

"Oh god" Justin groaned and rolled his eyes.

"We're watching it" I said strictly, "And if you try and change it, I'll kill you" I said pointing at him. He just snorted and laughed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side and we watched the movie.

"I don't know why you put yourself through that, knowing your going to cry" Justin said shaking his head. The movie ended and I was bawling my eyes out. I hit Justin's chest making him make an 'unf' noise.

"Stop! It's a love story and you don't understand!" I sobbed. I really do cry every single time I watch this movie.

"I do understand!" he defended.

"Your not crying" I teased.

"Men don't cry" he said sticking his nose in the air. I laughed out loud,

"Yes they do" I argued, "You've cried" I said pointing at him.

"Not at sappy love movies" he said. I just laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck from the side. I looked at the clock and saw that it was now already one in the morning.

"I'm not tired" I huffed.

"Me either" he said pulling me onto his lap so I was sitting sideways. I looked at him and our noses were touching.

"Your cute" I smirked. He giggled and kissed me.

"Thank you" he said. I kissed him and moved so that I was now straddling him. His hands went right to my butt and my hands into his hair. The kiss led to intense making out,

"Wanna have sex again?" I asked normally. He shrugged,

"Yeah sure" he said nonchalantly.

"Kay good me too" I said. We both looked at each other and then bursted out laughing at how we aren't awkward when we talk about sex.