52.

Justin's POV

Two days have passed and it's now Thursday. Todays the first game since we've all been back from break and we're all kinda nervous about it. The whole team had to dress up nicely today in dressy clothes, well varsity had to dress up. I decided to wear black pants and a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black white and blue striped tie since those are our school colors, and some black dress shoes. Pretty snazzy, sleek and sexy, I know.

I was walking down the hall on the way to Emma's locker to walk to lunch with her since we have it together. I was walking until I felt someone grab my tie and pull me into the empty gym.

"You look so sexy today" Emma whispered, still holding onto my tie and biting her lip looking up at me. She had her back against the wall. I smirked,

"Oh do I now" I chuckled. Our faces were inches away from each others.

"Uh huh" she said closing the space between us and grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me hard. I had one hand pressed against the wall next to Emma's head and the other one on her left hip. She traced my bottom lip with her tongue and I gladly parted my lips, allowing our tongues to explore each others mouths. We continued the kiss for a few more minutes before pulling away,

"I can't wait until these cast's are off." she said against my lips.

"Mhmm me either" I whispered back giving her a quick peck. She looked very pretty today, even if she was wearing sweats and a hoodie, she still looked beautiful. Her hair was curled and perfectly symmetrical, same amount of curls on each side of her face.

"You should definitely dress like this more often" she giggled.

"Why" I laughed.

"Because I just can't resist you when your dressed up and have a tie on and everything! You just look so...sexy" she whispered the last part and kissed me again. Well! Someone is in the mood.

"Your rather 'in the mood' today" I said putting air quotes around in the mood. She giggled.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, I'll control myself from now on" she said.

"No no no, I'm totally fine with it" I smirked giving her a quick kiss. People started coming into the gym I'm guessing for gym class. I grabbed Emma's hand and we walked into the cafeteria.

"So babe, excited to get your cast off?" I asked as we both sat down at a table.

"YES!" she yelled louder than usual. I just laughed at her random outburst.

"I'll come to your game right after it's off I promise" she smiled.

"Good" I smiled back. Emma sat back in her chair and swung her legs over my lap.

"Your a comfy leg rest" she said taking a bite out of her apple.

"Well I'm glad I can be of that service for you" I replied rubbing her leg that does not have a cast on it.

"Hey Justin wanna know something gross" she smirked. I looked at her confused and then smiled at her random thought,

"I have a feeling that even if I don't, your still going to tell me." I laughed. She smiled and nodded,

"I haven't shaved my leg that has my cast on for almost two and a half months" she laughed. I made a grossed out face,

"Yeah that's gross" I chuckled. She laughed and continued to eat her apple.