50.

Justin's POV

I am still stunned. I'm being offered scholarships? How the fuck is this happening to me. To ME. Of all people.
I took mine and Emma's college applications to the school office so that they could be sent off. As I walked back into the cafeteria, I saw Emma who had her head down, playing with her cast,

"Hey" I said, sitting down in my seat. She looked up at me and I instantly knew something was wrong, she had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked taking her hand.

"Nothing, just the medicine is acting up, as always" she giggled. I know she's lying. Something's upset her. I don't want to push her into telling me, so I just nodded my head in response. She looked back down at her cast and then up at me and she had new tears forming in her eyes,

"Em what's wrong" I asked, shooting my chair closer to her and I cupped her face in my hands,

"What if we don't go to the same college and-and you find some girl smarter than me and prettier than me and-" she cried until I cut her off by kissing her, hard. I pulled away from the kiss, my hands still on her face,

"Look at me" I said. She looked at me and she still had tears,

"I won't leave you. And I will never meet a girl who is prettier than you or smarter than you. You are what I want don't ever doubt that. Nothing will come between us okay? I promise." I asked wiping her tears with my thumbs. She nodded her head and slightly smiled.

"Good. I love you Emma Jean Brooks, you know that?" I asked. She nodded,

"I love you too Justin Drew Bieber." she said leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

"How about we get out of here and go act like little kids and raise hell" I said giving her a big grin.

"Justin what about school!" she asked.

"So what, we're seniors. We're supposed to skip school." he said flashing me that smile that makes me melt.

"Okay" she whispered. I kissed her forehead and stood up. I helped her put her back pack on and then held her free hand as we walked out of the school to the car.

"Where should we go?" she asked. She had to walk slow in her boot since there was snow on the ground and it's slippery.

"Well" I started "we could go into the foothills at that lodge that looks over the 'mountains' even though they aren't even close to mountains." I said. Emma laughed,

"That sounds marvelous dah-ling" she said. I chuckled and pulled her closer to me as more snow started to fall. We reached the car and I opened the door for her, helping her in. I went over to my side and got in quickly because it was so cold.

"Fuck it's cold." Emma said, turing the heat up.

"I can warm you up" I said moving my eyebrows up and down, joking with her of course.

"Oh haha your so funny. Creep!" she yelled laughing. Her smile is the most amazing thing my eyes have ever seen, other than her whole body and face of course.

"When do you get the casts off?" I asked.

"Uhmm, I think in two weeks, a little less." she said smiling. I nodded my head.

"How long of a drive is this?" she asked.

"Uhmm, no more than 45 min." I said. She nodded and reached over to grab my hand. She leaned over and turned my face towards her but I kept my eyes on the road and she gave me a kiss making the 'muah' noise and giggling.