Chapter 13: Photos Don't Lie

Author's POV
"I WILL CRACK HIS ALIBI!" Kogoru yelled

"What's that?" Ran asked as Kogoru took out a folder with pictures inside of it

"This is the schedule of his trip to Kyushu and the photos he took." Kogoru said looking through the photos

"Did you just take that home without asking?" You asked

"No, I asked the inspector and he said he lend them especially to me!"

"But Oto-san, if it was a domestic trip, he could have done all that and returned in such a short-" Before Ran finished her sentence Kogoru cutted her off

"I know...but his alibi has no cracks." Kogoru sighed and leaned back, "And it's definitely from Wednesday night to Thursday evening, when we think the murder happened. He was playing Mahjong with his employees from Wednesday night untill morning. He went on a tour bus during the day and he has all the photos to prove it."

You walked in front of the desk were the photos were scattered. You moved your eyes side to side examining each photo carefully.

'These...these photos..' You said in your head

"The only time he didn't have his photo taken was during a two-hour nap before noon on Thursday."

You went behind the couch of where Kogoru was sitting and jumped on top of it. You examined the photos once again and Kogoru spoke.

"It would be impossible to go from Kyushu to Gunma, where the body was found, and back in two hours."

"Hehe." You giggled

"What's so funny?" Kogoru asked looking at you with a raised brow

"Heh, in all his photos, there's a clock! He must really like clocks." You said smiling innocently

Kogoru looked at you and then back at the photos. He stared at you narrowing his eyes when suddenly Conan spoke making both of you look up at him.

"What's in this bag?" Conan asked opening a folder upside down. Soon, many photos fell out of the bag scattering everywhere

"Those are...the pictures I took.."

'Oh no they're getting mixed!' Conan said in his head

"Of the man...WHO WAS MURDERED!"

Kogoru yelled as he hit Conan in the head making a bump. Conan quickly hid behind you and you held back your laughter of how childish he is.

"Are you sure this is the person who was killed?" Ran asked, "The body was burnt wasn't it?"

"Yeah, I'm sure if it." Kogoru said as he took it a cigarette, "The victim's ID was found on the ground near the Yagura Himatsur. His dental records matched too. It's gotta be the guy!"

'That's strange...that's the kind of stuff a group of criminals would hide. Putting the body in a Yagura where it would be easy to find. Leaving clues right near the body. It looks too intentional.' Conan said in his head

Conan was in deep thoughts that he didn't notice you moved to the photos. You grabbed one if the photos and looked at it too make sure it was the right one. You walked over to Conan and put it right in front of his face.

He snapped out of his thoughts and examined the photo that was in front of him. His eyes widened and he looked at you.

"What's...what's with this picture?!" Conan mumbled to himself

He ran to the photos that were on the table and started looking at each of them one by one.

'That's funny.... I've could've sworn in the earlier photos...' Conan grabbed one and put it back down looking at the other, 'Maybe the other photos..'