The End

╭ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╮

1 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

"Y/n! Come on wake up! We'll be late for Oto-San's magic show!" Kaito yelled pulling the blankets off my warm body.

"Onii-san!" I whined looking for the blankets and turning over.

It's been a year since we've moved to Paris. Every thing has been a lot calmer now that there hasn't been no chaos regarding the Black Organization, the detective chasing thieves, and no...Shinichi.

My heart failure was treated eight months ago. The surgery was a success seeing how it was the best surgeon in Paris. My parents along with Kaito were more than happy now that I was out of danger.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late any longer."

Kaito rushed out of my room and left me to change. I wore a white and blue striped long-sleeved shirt, a black skirt, black laced-boots that reached below your knees.

I was about to exit my room when I spotted a piece of jewelry that stood on top of my jewelry box in my vanity. I walked to it and held it in my hands.

"Shinichi..." I whispered, "Why can't I forget you? Why? It's been a year and yet...you're still in my head."

I stayed there, looking at the bracelet that Shinichi gave me when we were shurken. We brought matching bracelets with our names written in it. He has mine and I has his.

I smiled and placed it back down pain the jewelry box and closed it. Luckily, Kaito doesn't go through my room and don't see the bracelet.

"Y/n! Are you ready?" Kaito yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!!"

I ran down the stairs and jumped down the last steps. I stumbled forward but Kaito held me steady. "You seriously want to be twinning?"

I looked at his clothes and then at mines. He wore a blue and white striped shirt, black jeans, and black laced-boots, and a thin golden chain hanging from his neck. His hair was messy as usual unlike mines who was neat.

"I wear it better." I said sticking out my tongue at him and winking playfully.

He rolled his eyes at my statement. "You wish. Your handsome brother wears it like a model." He said pushing his hair back while posing.

"Whatever. Let's go before Oto-San's show."

__

I huffed my cheeks in anger and sat down on the grass, watching the sunset and the Eiffel Tower in the distance. I set my cards down and buried my face in my hands.

"I can't do this anymore..."

"You're missing a step."

I turned around and saw my father walking to me and sitting down beside me. "Oto-san."

"Remember when I told you that giving up won't do nothing but chaos?"