Chapter 44: Don't Touch Her

"Way more lies than you can imagine."

Shivers run down yoir spine. The deep, raspy voice didn't come from the TV....it came from behind you. You turned around to see the same man from the black organization.

Long silver hair, green eyes that easily killed many people without any hesitation, a black fedora, a long black trench coat with a white turtleneck underwear, black trousers and black dress shoes.

This is the same man who gave a bullet to Akemi and forcefully made you and Shinichi swallow a pill.

"Who are you!" Ran yelled

He pulled out a gun and pointed it to Ran. "So troublesome." He pulled the trigger making you cover ears from the loud bang.

"RAN!!"

Your body shivered as you slowly opened your eyes. Kogoru grunted as he fell to the floor and held his stomach.

"OTO-SAN!!"

Ran held him in her embrace and tears started to fall down her cheeks. The world around you seemed to stop as blood started to flow out of his stomach. Kogoru was able to react fast and get in front of Ran, taking the bullet for her.

"Oh..how unfortunate." Gin muttered with a smirk.

"You...YOU MONSTER!!" Ran yelled with a sob at the end.

"Well if you want to go with him, it'll be a pleasure." Gin said raising the gun at her again.

"NO!"

Conan jumped on Gin and held onto his arms making Gin swing his arms around for Conan to let go of him. You took this at your advantage and got a hold of the gun.

"What are you doing?!" Conan yelled noticing the gun in your hand. "Hattori!! Take the gun from her before she-"

Conan's sentence was cut off when Gin swung his arm making him go to the wooden wall of the warehouse. It must've old since Conan made a hole in the wall, making him go out the warehouse.

"CONAN-KUN!!"

"The bomb.." You whispered, realizing you all still have the bomb attached to the ankles.

Everyone stayed silent, waiting for something to happen, but it never went off. "Seems like the bombs shut off now...how I wished for your bomb to explode, ending your life right here."

You gritted your teeth and you quickly bent down and pulled out the bomb from your ankle and threw it to the side. You then took out the bullets from the gun, letting them fall to the ground.

You quickly rushed to the hole in the wall and jumped to go outside. Conan grunted as he got up from the ground. Thunder roared from the sky and small water droplets began to fall from the sky.

"Are you okay?" You asked helping get up

"Yeah...at least it wasn't a brick wall.." Conan joked making your send a glare at him from how he could joke in a situation like this

"You...you're a monster.." Ran muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. She stood up leaving her father laying in pain, "You don't deserve anything from this world, your place is in h*** where you actually belong."

Her eyes were filled with rage, anger, and sadness. Anyone could tell that she was planning a murder in her head. Gin smirked as she saw the girl fuming with rage.

"Hey hey hey now, don't get angry at me." Gin said with his hands up, "Get angry at that kid right there who's been lying to you ever since he appeared in your life."