opposite pain(13)

!!!!!TW self harm!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams POV

He was sitting on the couch, waiting for George to get out the shower even though he still had no idea what he would say to him.

God, am I even still straight? Are me and George even friends at this point, fuck i messed up didnt I?

"D-dream" "hi George" George was standing in front of Dream who was on the couch, he looked unfocused like he had way too much on his mind.

"Dream uhm can we talk now?" "Yeah, let's head to my room" just let this talk go by fast, he didn't know what he was going to say, he just hoped it wouldn't end badly. Dream stood up following behind George who was leading the way to Dreams bedroom, George opened the door for them, Dream closed it after they were both inside. "Hmm, i don't even know how to start this" George was now sitting on the end of Dreams bed, while Dream was sitting against the headboard, they both were sitting in the same position, with their legs crossed.

--------------------------------

Georges POV

"Dream, i like you" "I- uhm like more than a friend, ive liked you for as long as i can remember I just don't want things to be awkward between us" Georges face was red, he couldn't believe it, the words were spilling out of his mouth before he could even think about what he was saying.

"I like you too George" he couldn't believe that those words were coming out of Dreams mouth, it was too hard to believe.

"George" Dream cupped Georges cheek in his hand, he instantly felt his face burn up where Dream was touching him. They locked eyes

God why does he have to do this to me

Dreams eyes went wide, he looked shocked before his face went to a state of worry, what, what happened, everything was fine a second ago

-------------------------------------------

Dreams POV

Dream went to pick up Georges other hand while one of his hands was cupping George's face, when he picked up Georges hand his sleeve went up.... George's wrist had multiple horizontal cuts and scars running up them. Dreams mind instantly went to self harm.

No, there was no way, George was always so happy, he couldn't be self harming...

Dream looked at every last scar, some of them looked fresh, like they had been dont a day ago at most. He felt horrible, he didn't know how to explain it.

-------------------------------(A/N)

WC- 400

sorry ik this chapter is short but my laptop is about to die and i really wanted to get something out more coming tonight i promise!!!!

hope you enjoyed :D