passion (11)

Georges POV

He was sitting on the couch, knees pulled to his chest, face buried in the sleeves of his hoodie.He felt his face burning, tears streaming down his face, he couldn't stop crying.

It's your fault, you should have left him alone, he hates you, god why do you ruin everything.

George felt the weight on the couch shift, dragging him down slightly.

"G-goege" it was Dream. "George, im s-so sorry, I really didn't mean it, I didn't mean anything I said, I wasn't thinking straight"

 "D-dream don't" Why was he apologizing, it was my fault.

"N-no, Dream im sorry"

"What, why are you sorry? I'm the one who lashed out at you"

"No, I should of left you alone, I kept bothering you" "George stop"

Dream lifted Georges chin with his finger, forcing George to lock eyes with him.

George's face was burning, his and Dreams face only inches away.

"George, don't apologize, I shouldnt of lashed out like that, you were right I was covered, you were just talking to me."

"T-thanks"

Maybe Dream really does care.

Dream put his arm Around George, bringing him into a hug

God Dream really doesn't know what he's doing to me. This hug meant everything to George, being held by Dream.

-----------------------------------

Dreams POV

Perfect, this hug was perfect, George was in his arms. Only if it meant as much to George as it meant to him.

George put his arms around Dream's neck, causing Dream to put his hands on George's hips, while George buried his head into Dream's neck.

"I love you Dream" what, oh my god,

"O-oh, uhm" George pulled away from the hug, face bright red, clearly embarrassed, George looked away from Dream, being at a loss for words.

Dream lifted Georges chin with a single finger again, George tried to look away not being able to face Dream. "George, look at me"

George looked at Dream, feeling embarrassed, he didn't mean to say it out loud Dreams gonna think I'm crazy, how the hell am I supposed to lie my way out of this one.

"G-george i love you too"

"w-wh-what"

Dream felt his face glowing red, he couldn't stop now he had to go all in. (Not like that, dirty minded much)

"I love you Geroge, i've wanted to tell you forever, but I couldn't and I still feel like I shouldn't but I can't stop now." George's eyes widened, this time he was at a loss for words. Dream didn't mean this, he was still mad, he's messing with you.

"G-george please say something" "I- uhm you don't mean that, Dream i'm sorry but please, dont mess with me, i cant handle it"

"George, i'm not messing with you, i love you, i always have"

Dream grabbed Georges hands, their eyes were still locked

God Dream loved the soft brown eyes that stared back at him, how they fit so well with his light flawless skin, his soft pink lips that he wanted to feel against his own lips so bad.

Dream stopped admiring George when he felt Georges head nuzzle into his neck, his hands grabbing Dreams shoulders.

Dream wrapped his hands around George's waist, holding him close.

Dream lifted his head off of Georges, before George lifted his head off Dreams neck, locking eyes with him.

Their faces were inches apart, feeling they're faces getting closer every second before their lips linked.

--------------------------------------

Georges POV

Dreams face was so close, he could kiss him right now without even moving closer, WHAT

Dream pushed his lips against Georges.

George pulled back slightly surprised to feel Dreams' lips against his own. it only took him seconds before George pushed his lips back into Dreams.

Dream was a good kisser, he made this moment so perfect

Dream gripped Georges hips harder pulling George onto his lap, George got butterflies in his stomach. He gripped Dreams shaggy dirty blonde hair. They pulled away from the kiss, staring at each other. What did this mean for them? Were they still just friends? Were they even friends?

"G-george, uhm i'm sorry i shouldnt of-"

"No uhm it was perfect" Dreams face light up "It was?"

"Yes, you uhm your perfect" Dream smiled, he loved when Geroge complimented him.

Dream looked down, his hands still gripping George's hips while George was still on his lap.

George realized and climbed off of Dreams lap, not wanting Sapnap to walk in and see him like that.

Dream instantly missed the warmth from Geroge sitting on his lap, slightly upset that Geroge got up.