Distractions(4)

Dreams POV

How did I forget they were coming over, we had been planning this for almost 2 months, god why are they even friends with me. "So Dream are you going to move so we can come in orrrr" Sapnap was whining at this point. "Oh yeah here come in." I moved out of the door frame so that George and Sapnap could come in, I knew I was staring at George as he walked in but I couldn't look away, I just hoped no one else would notice.

Sapnaps POV

Dream clearly forgot we were coming, i know he is trying to be nice but it still pisses me off, we have been planning this for almost 2 months and he just forgets.

While Sapnap was deep in his thoughts he looked at Dream who was staring at George. "Staring problem Dream?" Sapnap laughed at his own joke, while Dream quickly jumped, and looked at Sapnap, he was clearly blushing. "Sorry, just joking around" "it's fine haha." Dream's laugh was so awkward and forced. What's up with Dream....?

Dreams POV

Fuck fuck fuck, I need to stop staring at George, Sapnaps gonna catch on.... If he hasn't already.

"Okay, so you guys can put your shoes here, jackets here" "o-once you guys put your stuff away you can meet me in the living room." fuck why was he so nervous, he finally got to meet his two best friends in person, he shouldn't be acting like this. Dream sat on the couch while he waited for Sapnap and George to come meet him in there.

"Heyyy Dream" George had finally met him in the living room, though they were still waiting for Sapnap. "Hi George, where's Sapnap?" "He went to use the bathroom" "does he know where it is?" "No," George started laughing seconds after his answer, with Dream following in the laughter.

"You're cute when you laugh" Dream stopped laughing. What, why would George say that, he doesn't mean it, hes just joking around, fuck i need to stop thinking like this. "O-oh, uhm thanks" Dream knew his face was red, just from how hot it was. "Oooooo what are you two cuties doing." Sapnap had finally gotten back, breaking the somewhat awkward energy in the air.

Georges POV

Dreams stopped laughing, his face went instantly a dark shade of red. George followed and stopped laughing, they stood there for a few seconds just staring at each other. I shouldn't have said that, what was I thinking, while i guess i wasn't thinking i was too focused on dream.

"Oooooo what are you two cuties doing." Finally Sapnap came back, it felt so awkward with him and Dream just staring at each other.

"Hey Sapnap" Dreams voice was back to normal, the awkward almost embarrassed tone disappearing. "Hiiii Sapnap." "Okay we should get the sleeping arrangement figured out, so we can put your guys bags away" "okay while it's your house, sooo where are me and George going to sleep?" "I haven't figured that out, Sapnap, did you really expect me to plan everything beforehand?" "While kinda, i thought you would have at least a general idea of things" "okay while, one of you can sleep in the guest bedroom, and one can sleep on the air mattress"

"George?" Sapnaps voice removed him from his train of thought. "What Sapnap?" "Have you even been listening?" "Yeah of course, Sapnap im not that disrespectful '' he had been listening, at least a bit. "Okay whatever, while I'm not sleeping on an air mattress, George can have that." "What, that's not fair Sapnap you didn't even let me choose at all" George realised he sounded kinda whiney after he said it, it was just a bed after all. "Sorry George you snooze, you lose." "ughh fine, Dream where will the air mattress be though?" "I was thinking that we could just put it on my floor" in Dreams room.... He was going to be sleeping only inches away from Dream. "Okay that's fine" "Okay!! Then we will bring your guys bags to the rooms'' Dreams voice was so happy now, so loud so perfect.