to hard to handle(5)

Dreams POV

Just the thought of sleeping in the same room as George had already freaked him out, he couldn't stop thinking about it, George only being inches away from him. Fuck Dream, stop thinking like this, you're just friends, nothing more.

"Soooo?? Are you going to show us to the rooms?" again Sapnap sounded whiny. "Oh yeah sorry, bring your bags and follow me." He watched as George and Sapnap grabbed their bags and walked towards him. "Okay Sapnap, you're rooms here, there's a bathroom connected to the room so you'll be fine" "hell yeah, thanks Dream" "haha your welcome." Him and George continued until they got to his room. "Here, you can put your bag just over here for now" "okay thanks" "your welcome, and uhm i'll get the air mattress and pump it up for you." "What, no Dream I can pump it up myself." "Yeah I'm sure you can pump lots of things Geroge but just let me do it, you're the guest." Dream started laughing at his joke, he could tell George wanted to laugh but was trying his best to hold it in. "DREAM" Dream was wheezing at this point. "I-I-I'm sorry, it was too perfect though" "yeah just like you." Again, Dream stopped laughing "what George?" "Oh uhm nothing, sorry" "it's fine, but uh i'll go grab the air mattress and pump." "Okay"

What, why did George say that. What did it even mean? Did George know what he was doing to him.

Georges POV

What the fuck was that. Why did I say that outloud, Dream probably thinks im so weird, fuck what is wrong with me, how am i going to handle this the whole week?

"Okay i got it" "here let me do it" "no George you're not doing it, stop fighting me on it" Dreams face went red, clearly embarrassed. "Oh Dream didn't know you were like that" "GEORGE, i didn't mean it like that." "hehehe, fine but still just let me do it" "no George, i'm doing it end of conversation." "fine"

George made his way over to Dreams bed and sat down, legs dangling off the side. Dream bent down to start pumping up the bed, he was really putting on a show, or atleast for George.

(A/N) Thankyou guys so much for 26 reads, it means a lot!!!! and dont forget to follow my tiktok!!  

@faking_throughit   and my main