after math(12)

Sapnaps POV

He heard Dream and George talking from the other room, he was hoping that Dream was apologizing. He didn't want the rest of the week to be awkward, with them fighting.

Sapnap heard them stop talking, he walked from the kitchen to the living room where they were to see if they were good again.

What the actual fuck hahaha.

George was sitting on Dreams lap they were kissing,

actually fuck that they were borderline making out.

"While I guess they are friends again haha" Sapnap was just under a whisper, not wanting them to hear him. He couldn't stop giggling on his way to the kitchen, he hoped that they both realized they liked each other after that. They had to.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dreams POV

"I'm gonna go get something to eat" Dream awkwardly spoke while standing up rubbing the back of his neck.

"O-okay i'm uh gonna go shower" Dream walked out of the living room, making his way to the kitchen hoping to see Sapnap to tell him about what just happened.

"DREAM" Sapnap was laughing uncontrollably. "Sapnap, quiet down George might hear you"

"I-im sorry but haha" he was still laughing through his words, despite his best effort to stop. "Sapnap calm down, I need to talk to you stupid"

Sapnap had to have seen us, why else would he be laughing, i'm never gonna hear the end of this.

"O-okay im good sorry, continue" Sapnap had finally stopped laughing, even though he still had a huge grin spread across his face. "Well uhm me and George well-" "Yeah you guys were making out on the fucking couch" Dreams face lit up, fuck how the hell do I down play it now.

"Sapnap your such an idiot, we were just kissing we weren't making out"

It wasn't just kissing to Dream though, it meant so much more to him

Dream got butterflies in his stomach just thinking about him and George kissing. "Dream, he was sitting on your lap, you were grabbing his hips trust me you guys were making out" fuck he saw everything

"Dream it's fine calm down, you two are cute together im happy for you guys" did Sapnap think we were dating?

"What do you mean you're happy for us?" "While aren't you guys like a couple now?" whattt, where did he get that from

"No, we're not together, not like that" "huh? Why not, you guys both know you like each other sooo?" Sapnap was somewhat right, we were kissing and he seemed into it, no George was straight, god did I pressure him into the kiss?

"I don't know Sapnap, George is straight, I think I pressured George into the kiss" Dream was freaking out, what if he really did force George into the kiss, god George would hate him, then again he would deserve the hate. "Dream are you fucking stupid!" It wasn't a question, Sapnap thought Dream was being plain out stupid at this point.

"Dream listen George likes you, and aren't you straight?" "Okay sorry but Dream listen, George was clearly into the kiss, stop blaming yourself. George likes you" maybe Sapnap was right, after all he got to see it from the outside perspective

"Thankyou Sapnap" "dont mention it, but Dream just dont be stupid, talk to him" "I will" Dream decided to not waste time, he wanted, he needed an answer. He walked to the main bathroom, where George was showering and knocked on the door.

"Hey uhm George, can we talk?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Georges POV

He quickly tuned out his thoughts after hearing Dreams knock at the door. "Hey uhm George, can we talk?" He was in the shower, naked, god did they really have to do this now. That's how Dream felt when you kept bothering him, just talk to him. "O-oh uhm yeah" "can I come in?" "Y-yeah" god it seemed so different when the roles were reversed.

George heard the bathroom door open, and then shut, Dream was feet away from him while he was naked

"George im not tip toeing around this anymore, its to hard, I need to face it we need to face it" god George liked it when Dream referred to them as 'we'

"George, we kissed" he knew that they kissed, it was all he was thinking about. "I know" "so? What does that mean for us?" George was still flustered, god how does he expect me to be thinking about this when we just made out 10 minutes ago. 

-----------------------(A/N)

OMG thank you guys so much for 200+ reads,  i cant explain how much it means to me, sorry that i  haent been updating as much ive been a bit busy, new chapters coming soon tho!!!!!

maybe vote?

Tiktok   main@woman.tommy.killed