frame(18)

Georges POV

They were back at the Dreams house, George was laying in Dreams bed while Dream was downstairs talking with Sapnap.

Dream hates you, there's a reason he doesn't want to come to bed with you.

He felt bad, horrible about earlier. He hated how he just left, he knew how much it would make Dream worry, but he still did it.

God, just let me sleep already.

George felt his eyelids grow heavy, finally.

---------------------------------

Dreams POV

"You okay Dream?" He had already told Sapnap about what happened with George, he wanted to fully just break down but he couldn't, not in front of Sapnap.

"Clay?"

"What? Oh sorry, yeah i'm fine." That was a lie.

Stop lying to your friends, you know it's not good.

He wanted to shut his mind off, he hated his thoughts, half the time they were making him want to do horrible things, to himself.

"Dream, trust me everything's gonna be okay, George will be fine, you'll be fine" He's wrong.

"Thanks Sapnap, I'm going to head to bed now though, you should go to sleep soon too. It's already 11 PM"

"Of course dude, and yeah i'll go to bed soon, goodnight"

-------------------------------------------

Dream walked into his room, his eyes instantly fell on George, god he's cute when he's sleeping.

All Dream wanted to do was crawl into bed and grab George, and hold him, he just wanted to feel safe, wanted George to feel safe...

...................(A/N)

Heyy!!! sorry it took so long to post this part, and yes i know its short. The next chapter is the last one by the way :(

I had a lot of fun writing this, im going to re-write some of the first chapters and ill be uploading the full finished story on A03, my account on there is- Woman_tommy_killed

i really hope you take the time to check out the full story on there :) 

If anyone wants me to upload the finished book on Wattpad aswell just comment and tell me, im happy to do so!!