Long forgotten(3)

( A/N )Before I start the chapter, thank you guys so much for 10 reads!!!!

Knock knock- Dream heard someone knocking at the front door, he was annoyed, the day had already had such a bad start. Why couldn't he just be left alone, at least for today. Dream pushed the thoughts away he hated when he had thoughts like that. He walked over to the front door and opened it, only to be greeted by "GEORGE?" it was George, standing at his front door "SAPNAP?" he was wrong.... It was both of them.

Georges POV

The smile on my face quickly faded as soon as Dream yelled my name. He didn't yell my name with excitement or joy, he said it with confusion like he was confused as to why I was even there. I was soon knocked out of my thoughts by Sapnap- "Georgieeee movee" I didn't say anything I just walked to stand behind Sapnap, so he could talk to Dream

"You didn't forget me and George were coming right?" "I mean we both flew out to see you, to stay with you for a week" "Dream do you not remember?" Sapnap had just asked many questions giving no time in between for Dream to answer, but then Sapnap fell quiet as we both waited in silence for Dreams' response. It felt like forever before Dream responded. "No of course I didn't forget, I just thought I would have had more warning" "here come in!!!!" I could tell by his voice that he forgot he seemed genuinely happy that they were there though, but who knows.

(A/N) i know this chapter is a bit shorter, I just wanted to get something out!!