personal(17)

Georges POV

Why does Dream care so much, why does he try so hard to make me happy.

Dream and George were in Dreams bed. They were both sitting up against the headboard, they were watching a scary movie as George had requested.

Dream moved closer to George, their sides now pressed against each other. Dream moved his hand up to play with Georges hair.

George felt his face heat up, having Dream right next to him made him happy it made him feel safe.

"Oh my god!" George felt himself slightly jump as a jump scare appeared on the screen. "Hehe awe Georgies scared" "shut up no im not" "Its okay George i'm here i'll protect you" Dream wrapped one of his arms around Georges waist holding him close. Why does he do this to me.

---------------------------------

Dreams POV

George is here, he's safe, he's okay.

He'd been repeating the same sentence to himself since he found George, he needed a distraction he couldn't keep thinking about it.

"George you're so pretty" "O-oh uhm thanks" He watched as George's face went pink, seeing him trying to distract himself from Dreams words by going back to the movie.

Dream put his hand on George's face, forcing George to look at him.

"Dream?" "God George you're so pretty, you're perfect, I don't know why you can't realize that" "because im not" "George what can I do to make you realize how beautiful you are" "I-I don't know" "Will this help?"

Dream pulled George onto his lap, grabbing his waist with both of his hands, their faces only inches apart.

George put his arms around Dreams neck.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now" "I- uhm Dream your so dumb stop" "why George? We've done it before" "I-I know"

The next thing he knew he was pushing his lips onto Georges, digging his nails into Georges hips. He felt George hesitate for a moment before pushing back into the kiss.

George grasped Dreams hair, while Dream was grabbing Georges hips slowly putting his hands under Georges shirt to move up to grab his waist. George was the first one to pull away from the kiss.

"D-Dream..." "Dream, we can't keep doing this" "w-why not?" Dream knew he was right, it wasn't a good idea for this to keep happening, but if felt so right.

"D-Dream, you're straight." "So are you" "I-I uhm I dont think im straight anymore" Dream felt himself smile.

"George, who gives a fuck about our stupid sexualites anyway, that kiss was amazing, and you cant deny it" "Dream im sorry I cant right now."

George stood up and walked out of Dreams room, closing the door on his way out, Dream sat on his bed.

Fuck, I need to stop.

---------------------------------------

Georges POV

Why does Dream have to do this, why does he have to play with my feelings.

George was in the living room, sitting on the couch trying to distract himself by watching TV. He looked over to the clock on the wall "9 PM" he whispered to himself, afraid as if someone could hear him.

He needed air, he felt like it got harder to breathe the longer he sat there. George got up and threw on his shoes. He stepped out of the front door beginning down the street, he felt the goosebumps on his arms as the wind grew stronger, his sweater wasn't providing much to keep him warm.

----------------------------------------

Dreams POV

Dream had already checked around the house looking for George but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Heh, he really is GeorgeNotFound" he laughed to himself, before grabbing his phone and messaging George. He tried Snapchat and waited for a reply, he moved on to texting Georges number after being left on delivered for 5 minutes.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --messages

Dream: George, where are you?

Gogy :) : Uhm idk

Dream: Wym you don't know?

Gogy :) : I went for a walk but i don't know where I am

Dream: You're so dumb

Dream: Send me your location

Gogy :) : Ok

-----------------------------------------end of messages

(Still Dreams POV)

Why would he just leave without telling me or Sapnap, what was he thinking.

George was only about 10 minutes away so Dream decided it would just be easier to walk to get George instead of driving.

He finally got to George and they started their way back to Dreams house.

"Dream, I'm sorry" "It's fine" It wasn't fine, he was freaking out, he didn't know where George was for almost an hour, he couldn't tell George though, it would just make him worse and Dream couldn't handle being the reason George got pushed over the edge......

"Dream, i shouldn't have left without telling anyone, it's not fine stop trying to protect me i'm a grown man, im literally older than you."

"No George, I kept pushing, you have every right to get out after what I did" Why does he have to keep pushing.

"You didn't do anything" "Geo-"

George stopped walking and pulled Dream back, they stared at each other before George looked away to talk.

"Clay, you didn't do anything, I wanted it just as much as you did, I just couldn't handle it, not then, not after everything." Fuck, it feels so differnet when he uses my name.

"I know George, I know

------------------------------(A/N)

Heyy!! bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoyed hehe

WC-858