close enough?(6)

Dreams POV

Fuck fuck fuck, what the hell do i do, theres a fucking hole in the mattress. It's fine Dream, just calm down.

"Uhm, George?"

"Yeah? What's wrong, Dream?"

"Well t-theres a u-uhm hole in the mattress..." Dreams voice was clearly filled with nervousness, then again he was lost, he had no idea what he was going to do.

"O-oh, uhm well is there anywhere else for me to sleep?" George was now concerned not knowing where Dream would make him sleep.

"Well the only other option is in my bed..."

"O-oh"

George and Dream stared at each other, both blushing. Damn, George was so cute when he was blushing, ugh Dream stop, you can't be thinking like this.

------------------------------------------

Georges POV

I need to stop staring, Dreams gonna think I'm so weird.

"W-well, Dream I mean your beds pretty big. I think we can make it work?"

"Y-yeah, it'll be fine" Dream smiled even though he tried so hard to hide it.

"You okay Dream?" Georges voice was laced with concern, while raising an eyebrow at Dream.

Why was he smiling? I thought we would be more annoyed having to share his bed.

George looked back at Dream who had stopped smiling. Dream opened up his mouth, no words came out.

"Yeah sorry, im fine" Dreams voice was now so mototone, no expression or emotion at all.

Fuck Geroge, what did you do, hes mad at you

"fuck"

Dream looked up at Geroge crossing his arms and raising a brow, "what was that George?" at least his voice is back to normal.

"George?" Dreams face and tone now matched both stating he was worried without having to say it. "O-oh, u-uhm sorry it was nothing.."

George could feel the blush take over his face, it now feeling hot, a burning feeling.

"Haha while then" Dreams voice had gone back to its happy tone and he uncrossed his arms, he was back to normal Dream

--------------------------------------------

(A/N) thankyou guys so much for 50 reads!! I decided to write this in my spare time not think much of it even though i have been promoting it a lot haha.  

But thankyou guys so much it really means a lot :) 

Is there a certain POV you guys like to see/hear from? or a POV you want to see more of? 

okay im done thankyou again and ill try to get more chapters out soon :)