realization(14)

!!!TW, Self harm, suicide?!!!!!

Georges POV

Fuck, Dream was goning to know now, he had been trying so hard to hide it.

"George...." George looked down, he couldn't bear to look at Dream.

Dreams gonna think your so weak, then again you are weak, Dreams gonna think your so weird god why do you fuck everything up.

"George look at me... p-please" George looked up slightly still not making eye contact with Dream, he was crying. George stared at Dream while tears streamed down his face. "D-dream?" Why is Dream crying?

George used the end of his hoodie sleeve to wipe away the tears from Dreams face. "Dream i-im sorry" Dream had stopped crying, he still held George's hand staring at his scars. "Don't apologize George, it's not your fault" he's lying, it is your fault even he knows that, it's your fault for being so weak.

"It is my fault Dream, i-im weak" Dreams expression changed at George's words he looked more shocked than anything. "George your not weak, i don't know why you'd say that, you've obviously been going through something and your still here, your strong"

Maybe Dream was right, he had been overwhelmed for so long, fighting himself, maybe he was strong for being able to manage, not talking to anyone feeling alone. Hes wrong, you have to hurt yourself, you play the victim, you say you love them, him, if you did youd kill yourself, then theyd finally be happy without you.

The tears started pouring out of George's eyes uncontrollably, he hated the voice in his head, he could never feel good about himself anymore, maybe the voice was right though.... No no it's not George stop thinking like that god.

Dream grabbed George gently pulling him onto his lap, he pulled George into a hug, Georges head resting on Dreams chest while Dream lightly played with Georges hair. "George, I love you, i want you to be okay, please promise me you'll tell me whenever you feel like cutting" Dream spoke while they were still hugging, him still holding George close to his chest never wanting to let go.

-----------------------------------------

Dreams POV

Why why why, god is it my fault? Did I make George unhappy?

All he wanted was for George to be okay, he wanted Geroge to know he's loved, god why was it so hard.

"I love you too Clay" Dream got butterflies, George rarely called him by his name it gave him so much serotonin when he did though. Dream this isnt the point fuck stop. "But i- uhm i don't know if i can make that promise" "George it can stay between us please, i know its hard but i just want to do everything i can to help" "Okay I promise"

God he really hoped George could keep his promise, Dream was going to keep his, and do everything he can to help George, he wasn't going to stop helping until George was okay.

"Guys?" Oh no, it was Sapnap, they had to have been up there for awhile if Sapnap actually cared enough to check on them, "Dream, George? I heard you guys in there, is everything okay?" Dream had never heard Sapnap so concerned, how long had they really been up there?

"We're in here Sapnap, we'll be down in a bit." Dream answered not wanting to make George speak through his tears "Okay sorry, I was just getting a bit worried" they heard Sapnap go back down the stairs. "George, i'm always here for you, I love you so much, there's nothing you could do to make me stop loving you, please i know its hard but talk to me, i want, I need to know what's happening in your head" "I'll try Dream, i promise"

--------------------------------------------

Georges POV

George hugged Dream again, longing for the touch of his best friend. Dream hugged George back, putting his hands on Georges wasit while George ran his fingers through Dreams hair.

He's so beautiful, what did i do to deserve him, HMT

Dream pushed his lips into Georges, he knew it wasn't the time for it, but he wanted to be close to George to be with him.

George was shocked and pulled back but swiftly pushed back into the kiss, they kissed until they found their rhythm, it was perfect. They pushed the long hard conversation of what had just happened out of their heads for the duration of the kiss.

----------------------(A/N)

thankyou guys so much for almost 300 reads it means so much!!!!

This chapter hit close to home....

WC- 730