over working(15)

!!!!!!TW self harm!!!!!

Sapnaps POV

What had been taking them so long, what could they have been doing?

"Hey Sapnap" they were finally back downstairs, he wanted to ask them what had happened but he decided to ask Dream in private later, considering how red and buffy Georges eyes were, like he had been crying for hours.

"Hey Dream, hi George" "hi Sapnap" George's voice was low he barely could find it in him to talk, he had to force the words out which was unusual for George.

"Here, i'll go make us something to eat" why would George be the one cooking? He was clearly upset. "What?" "No George, i'll go cook you stay here" "Dream please" "fine, but if you want me to take over come get me i'll be in the living room with Sapnap" "Okay" George's voice was a bit louder now.

------------------------------

Dreams POV

Why was Geprge so insistent on cooking? He usually asked us to make food for him.

Dream tried to push the thought out of his head, partly because he didn't want it to be true, and partly because it made no sense. Did George want to be alone in the kitchen with all the knives and sharp things? No Dream god you're just thinking of the worst possible option. The thought kept coming back to Dream's mind no matter how hard he tried to push it out.

Dream stood up from the couch where him and Sapnap had been sitting watching TV. 'I'll be back Sapnap, i'm gonna go see if George needs help" ''Okay, don't have too much fun hehe" Dream shook his head and heard Sapnaps giggles fade out while he walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

He walked into the kitchen entrance before stopping dead in his tracks. See you were over thinking, thankgod.

George was mixing eggs in a cup preparing to make the first omelet. See he's just cooking stop overthinking everything, George promised to tell me if we wanted to cut, he promised.

"Hi Dream!" Dream was happy that George was back to his enthusiastic voice

"Hi George, it smells good" "Thanks" the air had a faint smell of bacon as George had been cooking his second batch of bacon on the stove.

Dream walked up behind George and put his hands around Georges waist pulling him into a hug from behind. George melted into the hug, being in Dreams arms made him so happy.

"Dream hehe" George was attempting to talk in between his giggles. "D-dream i'm cooking" "so?" "Why can't I guy you while you're cooking?" Dream was putting on a fake sad voice, trying to make Geroge agree to hugging him back. "Because i'm working with stove elements and food" "Dream i'll hug you after, go back to the living room" "Fineee" Dream dragged himself out of the kitchen defeated, and sat back down on the couch next to Sapnap.

"Is he almost done? It smells so good" "haha yes Sapnap its almost ready be patient" "to much work" they both started laughing until Sapnap had stopped.

"Dream" "Yeah?" He was confused by the sudden change of tone in Sapnaps voice, he sounded more serious and slightly worried.

"What happened to George?" "I uhm I don't know what you mean"

"In the morning, when you and George had finally came downstairs, Georges eyes were red and buffy like he had been crying"

Do I tell him? Is George okay with Sapnap knowing? It's probably better to tell him, he just wouldn't tell George that Sapnap knew.

"He uhm, I saw cuts on Georges wrist, he's been cutting but he promised to let me help him" Sapnaps face dropped,

"Oh" "don't tell Geroge that i told you" "I won't, just keep me updated i want to make sure he's okay" "I know, i'll tell you if things get worse" "thanks"

The energy in the room was different, it felt weird.

-----------------------------(A/N)

sorry i know this chapter is shorter and proably isnt as good as the others, im a bit busy but i wanted to get something out, more tommorw :)))

WC- 658