[ 07 ] ➟𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸𝔾𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝔻ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 - 十代のファンタジー

Player 2 DISCONNECTS

THE NEXT DAY

Y/BSF/N'S POV:

"Finally! I'm back! It's about time." I exclaimed.

I saw the time and noticed It was about 2:00 AM around midnight.

Well.. I don't really feel like I'm going to fall asleep easily, I'll go take a shower to cool off my mind.

As I looked in the mirror, I noticed how filthy I look...

"Dang! Kiyoko is way prettier than me." I thought to myself.

I hopped into the shower while the hot water splashes against my soft skin.

Huh... I wonder who that blonde girl was, she looked so lost yet kind to heart.

Maybe I shouldn't have acted that way...ehh, whatever. She looked so annoying.

Wait, no no! I shouldn't be thinking of that world, it's just nonsense messing with my mind.

I'd consider telling my parents about this, but it just seems so bull. C'mon, a world where I look beautiful and all the sports boys love me? It sounds so unbelievable. They'll think I'm as crazy as my grandmother. (She was an alcoholic.)

But I've got them wrapped around my finger! I can do anything I want!

Honestly, the Sugawara guy looks kind of cute. He is such a gentleman to me! I hope it's the one and only me.

Unfortunately, I have school in a few hours, and I gotta see that weirdo, Y/N.

But for now, I got a lot of stuff to worry about, like drying my hair and getting ready in my school uniform.

6 HOURS LATER

Shoot, didn't notice I was on my phone for that long. It's on 1%!

Ah, whatever. I'll just pretend not to notice Y/N when I get to school. We should just forget the interaction we had the other time, leave it in the past where it belongs.

As I was walking to school, I didn't see Y/N at all.

Even so, I didn't see her at all at school.

Did she not come to school today?

"Yo, you've been pretty spaced out. Everything going okay?"

My friend suddenly breaks the ice and talks. 

"Yeah, everything's okay. Mind your business!" I mindlessly said. 

"Excuse me? You know, I can kick you out of my group anytime! Heh, you know...I've been seeing you hang out with that loser, Y/N. What would happen if I told them, huh?"

She whispered, while smirking at me.

All I could do was glare and walk away.

Even if I spent one second with her, I would probably get exposed. This really sucks...