[ 17 ] ➟𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄! - 私と一緒にダンス

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 »»——⍟——««  𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

Ugh...what time is it. Why is there popcorn scattered everywhere...

Oh-Last night was at least fun. It seemed that everyone had left, seeing how the living room was empty.

As I got up, an endearing strength pulled me back. I looked upon my shoulder as I saw a short, blonde girl who seemed good to be true to who I was imagining.

"AGH!" I blurted out without thinking.

"Huh?" Yachi questioned, stumbling as she tried to stand up. She stared deeply into my eyes, and looked around. 

"..Good morning," I muttered to her, waving nervously.

I wanted to bury myself deep into a hole, knowing how embarrassing I looked.

"Tsukishima? You don't have your glasses on."  Yachi chuckled a bit, pointing.

I stood up as I snatched my glasses, putting them on right away. It was quite obvious that I was flustered as heck, and my appearance was as bright red as a tomato.

"You looked just fine without your glasses," Yachi glanced again, as she got up to wash her face in the bathroom.

I panicked as I hid my face, "Well, we should get ready for school now." A worried emotion brought me down, as I noticed how solemn Yachi was acting, she usually responds back, gleefully talking about what she is looking forward to do in school.

She wasn't as ecstatic as she was yesterday, though it was quite early in the morning. What if the rumours were causing her to be upset...?