[ 04 ] ➟ 𝔸ℕ 𝕌ℕ𝔼𝕏ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕋𝔼𝔻 ℂ𝕆𝕀ℕℂ𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 -予期しない偶然

YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

He was wearing a big hoodie, but it was so easy to see who it was.

It was Tsukishima Kei! Unfortunately, labeled as the guy who hates you.

Oh no...oh no.. why is he here?!

I made way too many bad impressions of myself today!

"Ughhh...just get in the car. Why do I even bother?" Tsukishima stated.

"C'mooooooon Tsukishima, we all know you were just playing with dinosaurs while listening to bad music in your room.You shouldn't be this tired to pick us up!" Hinata said, in a funny way.

Tsukishima was too tired, but still had the energy to roast the red-head.

"Says the one who has a lunch box wrapper of cute-"

"GUEAUGH STOP S-SHUSH!" Hinata burned in embarrassment.

Everyone started walking out to Tsukishima's car, except you.

Tsukki sighed, "What are you waiting for, Yachi?"

Did he forget what happened like 3 hours ago?! You wondered.

"T-thank you so much! Thank you!" You run as quickly as you can to the car.

You glanced at the driver seat and noticed that another brown-haired dude was driving it

You glanced at the driver seat and noticed that another brown-haired dude was driving it.  Of course, you already knew who that was, bringing up the fact that you were actually Y/N in real life. A totally normal, girl.

It was Akiteru, Tsukishima's brother.

"Oh, who's this?" Akiteru questioned.

"I don't know, I think she's a stranger who got in our car." Tsukishima stated, in a sarcastic voice.

As Tsukishima entered the car, he noticed..

Hinata took the front seat spot.

"Oh my god..what are you doing here!? This is my spot, you orange head!" Tsukishima shouted, while whispering. Then, he saw that Hinata was fast asleep. He couldn't bother to wake him up. He noticed that the only available spot was beside YACHI.