[ 02 ] ➟ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕊𝕆 𝔽𝔸𝕊𝕋! - そんなに早くない

You wake up petrified, sweating

What in the world was that?! Many questions floated through your head, but no one would have been able to answer them. They would have thought of you as a freak, wouldn't they?

You were just relieved that it ended

Now, it was time for school, in real life.

Those bullies will be there, your fake friends throwing insults making you feel 10x worse.. Everything will go back to normal.

When you were in that Haikyuu world, it was

definitely much better than going to school in real life.

When you went downstairs, you saw no breakfast. You had to make it yourself. Your parents had gone on a business trip, so you are alone for the time being.

"I guess a granola bar will do." You thought.

You sat quietly, you couldn't express how you felt.

But the real question you had was....who was that man?

It didn't seem right at all.

Well, I can't complain now. I have to go to school soon.

School was always a pain in the butt, you felt like a prisoner in a jail cell that people treated as a tourist section, spreading hate that you had to endure to listen. Is this how my destiny is?

________________________________________________________________________

Walking to the bus stop, you used to wear so much Haikyuu merch frequently. But it would cause even more staring and embarrassment, so I did the right thing and stopped. It's raining very hard right now, You used to love this type of weather... guess things change.

"Haha, look at Y/N being the same depressed idiot!" Multiple kids insulted. I like to think that they are just having a rough day, to take their anger out on me means nothing to them, but words hurt sometimes.

You know how people bully you for watching anime? Well, It's more than that.

Y/n never does her homework on time, never pays attention and all you do is cause trouble. Not my fault haikyuu's more important.

Maybe it could have been different?