[ 19 ] ➟𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓- ドリフトアパート

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 »»——⍟——«« 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

Yachi and Tsukishima darted through the hallways, Yachi trying to keep up with Tsukishima, poking fun once in a while

They both stopped, where now they have reached their destination. They were breathing heavy, well, only Yachi was out of breath. On the other hand, Tsukishima was capable to open the principal's office. 

Tsukishima knows Yachi would doubt herself a million times, debating whether she should actually do this, or is she going to risk losing him, whether they're both going to die soon. He had to act fast, so they no longer lose any more time. He had to do this for Yachi's sake. 

Tsukishima grabbed Yachi's wrist, and they both entered, only to find the principal, vice principal and the school's administer, with Kiyko sitting, hunching over her shoulders, looking frightened. Kiyko was in huge trouble, and she can't get out of it. She was stuck in a spider's silky web, caught in a dangerous situation where she can't speak for herself this time, there was no way getting out.

They all turned to Yachi and Tsukishima, concern and confusion spread all over their faces. They were all thinking the same thing, have they gotten the wrong office? Maybe wrong timing too? 

Yachi beat Tsukishima to speak, "*Ahem* May I please talk to Kiyko if you don't mind?" 

Yachi was sweating, why was she so nervous? After all, she had made the decision to come see her, there is no turning back. 

"I'm sorry, I don't think that's appropriate, please come back later to discuss your issue, I'm afraid now is not the time, " The principal tried to escort us both outside. He is being reasonable,  and this is the right decision, because it would be his fault if a student gets severely injured in a fight when he had the power to stop it from happening.