[ 09 ] ➟ 𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼? - 驚いた

SUGAWARA'S POV

Arghh, whatever... it was my fault for telling her his address. If she didn't, who knows what would have happened to her in the rain? Alone?

Plus, what if she got the wrong idea about me and Kiyoko? Shoot, shoot, shoot... I should explain to he-

"Sugawara-kun! Good morning." Yachi exclaimed as she approached me.

"Ah, good morning, Yachi! Did you get to Tsukki's house safely last night?"

I then smiled as if I wasn't overthinking five seconds ago.

"It went well, thanks to you. This is kind of embarrassing to say... but I knocked on the wrong door about 7 times! Maybe even more than that.." Yachi replied, looking quite embarrassed.

...

"Also, Yachi... did Tsukki do anything.. weird to you?" I asked that question without realizing how desperate I wanted to know. Why was I so interested in her life in the first place..

...

Yachi seemed shocked by this direct question.

"...H-huh? Haha, call me out if i'm wrong, but I think it's the second time you've asked me that! But don't worry, he only offered for me to stay the night, that's pretty much it. Tsukishima won't do anything to me because i'm his friend!"

"Whaaat?! But I invited you to my house fi-"

I quickly shut my mouth as I saw Daichi enter the door. He can be scary when he gets mad.

I shouldn't be thinking about this. She's just a friend. It's perfectly normal to be worried about your friends, I do it all the time.

I watched as her little figure disappeared as she went to Hinata and Kageyama.

"Suga-san? I brought some biscuits for the team, want one?" Kiyoko snapped into my gaze.

"Oh! You scared me for a second, I'll have one, thanks!" I smiled sadly, hoping she won't notice.

Y/N'S POV / YACHI'S POV

Sugawara-kun looked like something was bothering him, so I thought it would be best if I just left him. I faintly said my goodbyes, hoping he would hear and not just rudely leave him off..

Gosh... maybe I shouldn't have acted so weird yesterday!

"OoOh! YACHI-SAN! COME HERE!!!" The short little tangerine-head shouted, from across the gym. His voice is way too loud. Why am I calling him short, I'm literally the shortest out of everyone here.

"Oh, good morning Hinata-kun! You don't seem tired at all! How come?" You said, as you hurried over to Hinata and Kageyama.

"Just Hinata is fine! Oooh, good question. You see, I've perfected this technique where I wake up everyday at 5 AM to run all the way to the gym. After all, I can't let the King defeat me!" Hinata spoke enough for Kageyama to have an 'Irk' expression.