[ 05 ] ➟ 𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊 𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ! - 永遠の親友

Y/N POV:

Y/BSF/N: "We need to talk, Y/N".

I froze, what did she have to talk about? It's weird that we haven't talked in days, actually...months ago. I just wanna live a normal life, so why is she appearing again?

"What do you want to talk about, Y/BSF/N?

It's not like you're interested in talking to me anyways..." I said, confidently. I'm not showing her any mercy, I wouldn't be surprised if she just asked me for the answers to our homework."

"Yea, I'm sorry for ignoring you." She responded, in a tired way.

Did she still not care? Was it a mistake to answer the phone?

"...why did you call me?" I asked.

"The principal asked us to go to her office this morning, don't ask why, I don't know either." She mentioned.

Haha, I remember this happened once, and Y/BSF/N and her friends ganged up on me.

Do you think I'd really believe you?

"I won't fall for it again, I'm not as "dumb" as you think." I boldly stated.

"Well, I don't really care. If you wanna get expelled, it's not my problem." She spoke, in a low, monotone voice.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I ended the call, I wasn't up for her nonsense.

Although, I have a feeling I should go to school to see what's up.

___________________________________________________________

*Time skip to school*

As I was walking to school, it was actually the most calming walk I've been on yet.

No bullies, no jocks, no preppy kids, no students in general.

However, it didn't last forever since I saw Y/BSF/N at the school entrance.

I remember walking to school and seeing her waiting for me.

Sigh....will it ever be like that again?

"Well...good morning to you, Y/N. Shall we go to the office?" She insisted, in a forced tone.

"...."

"..Good morning, to you as well."

"..I'll be right behind you, I suppose."

You were.. neutral. It's nice that she still kind of kept her old, polite self.

Both her and I nodded and began to walk to the office.

It was a silent walk, she seemed very annoyed.  It was that kind of face you made when you saw that your mom gave you oatmeal raisin cookies instead of chocolate chip cookies, y'know?