[ 10 ] ➟ 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼... - あなたの運命

Y/N'S/YACHI'S POV:

"Y/BSF/N? You got teleported to this world too?" I happily said.

I had no idea why I was so ecstatic, maybe because of the idea that I wasn't actually alone in this situation...

Maybe with her, we can get out of this together!

Y/BSF/N'S/ KIYOKO'S POV:

Suddenly, I'm not surprised.

She's everywhere! She's always bothering me!

So why did I not expect her to not appear here? I shouldn't have jinxed this!

She's so.... ANNOYING!

"Sorry, I don't know you." I responded, calmly. I didn't even stutter.

I quickly walked out of the situation and went to class.

I didn't even know what to say. She ruins everything. What if she thinks I like Haikyuu now?!

This is so damn embarrassing, I need to get out of here!

YACHI'S/Y/N'S POV:

H-huh? Why is she so cold all of a sudden!?

"Wait! Kiy- Y/BSF/N!" I shouted as I followed.

"Stop! Get out of my way!" Y/BSF/N replied, with an angry tone, stomping her way through.

...

"Y/BSF/N, we can find a way out of here, since now I know you're here now! We can work together" I mentioned.

"Actually, can we go to the bathroom first?" Y/BSF/N asked.

I agreed, and followed her.

This reminded me of when we'd go to the bathroom and exchanged our homework answers, it wasn't the best way to not get caught, but it was worth it.

"Ah, I'll wait outside the stall to keep watch of any creepy people that come in!" I said, quickly.

.....

"Y/N, why are you always ruining everything?!" Y/BSF/N suddenly shouted, inside the soundproof bathroom.

She stopped and looked at me, with full hatred in her eyes.

Perhaps I acted way too clingy.

Geez, she's really out here being angry with Kiyoko's face..

_______________________________________________________________

"If this world isn't real, then I can do things that I'm not permitted to do in real life."