[ 18 ] ➟𝐘𝐎𝐔 & 𝐌𝐄 - あなたと私

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 »»——⍟——««  𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 »»——⍟——«« 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

S-sugawara?

Where did he come from, I didn't even notice him behind me? 

Kiyko's face dropped, "Sugawara..It's not what it looks like, what happened here was that-" 

"I know what I saw, I'm not stupid to believe you with your made up little lies," Suga looked at Kiyko, completely disgusted by her actions, he felt terrible that he hung beside Kiyko, and not Yachi. He could only imagine if he didn't step in a few seconds earlier, watching Tsukishima and Yachi walk into school. 

"Yachi, I owe you an apologize, I'm completely shocked and cannot comprehend that Kiyko just did that to you.." Suga faced me, ashamed. He seemed so hurt and genuine with his words, it makes me feel guilty. 

"It's not your fault Sugawara-san, don't worry about it," I assured, I was thankful he stepped in before things could get messy and way out of hand. "I'm really glad you saved me there, or else it would've been chaotic," I comforted once again. This made Sugawara smile, the delicate, warm-hearted smile she perished so much. 

Yachi turned to Tsukisma, he looked quite irritated and annoyed observing his facial expression. You assumed the obvious, because of (Y/BSF/N) careless actions made against you out of pure emotion. 

Only if you knew that Tsukishima wanted to be your saviour, and a bit jealous by his upperclassman. Of course, he didn't say anything like this, or else he would've fainted even before he told you. 

The principal trudged in the hallway, disappointed by (Y/BSF/N)'s actions. 

"Kiyko, into my office now-"