[ 08 ] ➟ 𝔸ℕ 𝔸𝕎𝔸𝕀𝕋𝔼𝔻/𝕊ℍ𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ𝔼𝔻 ℝ𝔼𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕆ℕ - 待ち望まれた/粉々になった再会

PLAYER 1 AND PLAYER 2 HAVE MADE CONTACT!

Y/N'S POV:

Huh? Who is that...?

"Ah, Kiyoko! Come here, this is Yachi! I've told you about her before."

Sugawara said, in an excited tone.

Wait, oh my god... are they dating? I shouldn't have interrupted them!

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to come in between you two.. Uhhh..." I said, awkwardly.

Kiyoko looked....annoyed. Maybe there was something on my face.

"Ah, Yachi, I can tell by the look of your face... Kiyoko-san is just staying at my house temporarily, I think her parents kicked her out. I don't know why though... haha!"

Sugawara replied.

"Ohhh, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Uhm... can you tell me where Tsukishima-kun's house is? I don't think staying here would be comfortable for me. I'm sorry..." You shyly said.

Sugawara smiled faded away slightly, a bit hurt.

"Yes I-i can tell you, but it'll be easier if I walk you home, I insist? I don't want you to get hurt, it's pretty dark outsid-"

"Sugawara-kun, weren't you supposed to be baking in the kitchen?"

Kiyoko suddenly cuts off Sugawara, with a bold voice.

"Oh geez, I don't want you and Kiyoko to be injured. You should go back to the kitchen! I'll be fine on my o-own." I insisted, although it didn't seem that I was confident.

"Bu-"

"Sugawara-san, she said she will be fine." Kiyoko stated.

...

Everyone suddenly got quiet.

Sugawara sighed and said "Tsukki's address is ***** ****** ******.", while having the most depressing look on his face.

"O-oh! Thank you! Is it okay if you write it do-"

As I was asking, I noticed Kiyoko's annoyed look at me, and I decided to shut my mouth.

"Aha, nevermind. Well, thank you for telling me! I'll be going now." I exclaimed.

I was never so excited to get out of the most awkward situation in the world.