[ 20 ] ➟𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 -クルーレス

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 »»——⍟——«« 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

[Sorry for the late update! Enjoy!! <33]

THRID PERSON POV

"Hinata?" 

Yachi panted, you wasn't expecting to see him, you didn't think he would confront me, by taking you to his house.. 

"Why did you bring me to your house.. where is Kageyama?" You stood up, slowly, an angered face slowly made it way towards you, letting the realization sink in. All this was visible from Hinata's eyes. 

Hinata blanked out, "I-I don't know! I don't know where Kageyama is! Me and him brought you here-" Hinata panicked, he stired his worries from his mom over to you. How is he going to explain this? Where the heck was Kageyama, did he just leave? 

So many thoughts staggered Hinata's and Yachi's train of thought, both of them thinking of Kageyama at the same time. 

While all this tension was gathering up, Kageyama was scrambled behind Hinata's desk, debating whether or not to reveal himself right now, or it would be detrimental to do so. Kageyama froze, he was having a brain freeze. 

"I-i need to go-" Yachi broke the silence, until Hinata stopped her and grabbed her arm without any hesitation. 

"No, please don't go, I will explain myself, just please don't," Hinata pleaded, this was his chance to apologize for earlier. 

"I-I'm sorry I don't want to hear you out-" Yachi uttered, she was uncomfortable with what things were looking at right now. 

Kageyama peaked out from the table, finally getting the confidence to confront the situation. 

Yachi didn't notice yet, since her back was facing towards the desk Kageyama was hiding behind.