t h i r t y f o u r

Author point of view.

Sungchan stared at Eunjae while Eunjae is trying to say something to calm him down. That solution which Sungchan is going to use won't work even though they are husband and wife.

"Sungchan- don't you dare! If you dare don't expect me to talk to you again." Eunjae willing to use this sentence to warn him. But look like he care?

He ignored her and goes to her grabbing both her hand tight and approach her neck aggressively. Eunjae is trying her best to stop him she keep hitting him but FAIL.

"Jung Sungchan! Don't be like this." Her low voice wake up Sungchan who is in daze. He looked at her seeing her tear is coming down to her cheeks.

"I'm scared.I'm really scared."She rub her eyes and Sungchan just stare at a little girl who is crying under him.

"Stay away from me." This 4 words make Sungchan slowly stay away from her as she told him. What have he done? Have he gone wild?

Sungchan picked up his shirt and wore it before closing her door room walking downstairs. He looked like a human without a soul. He just walking like a ghost.

"What have I done?"

Skip

Eunjae has calm down since yesterday. She called Jennie to sleep over and Jennie almost went to Sungchan's house to hit him to dead but Eunjae stopped her. Now the two are sitting on the bench having their breakfast before class started.

"Yah!Jung Sungchan!" Jennie saw Sungchan is walking in side while having his hand in his pocket.

"I have something to talk to you!" Eunjae stopped Jennie from going to him but she didn't listen.

"I don't have something to talk to you." Sungchan coldly said and walk inside but Jennie grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Jung Sungchan!" Jennie shouted,

"Mind your own business." Sungchan said which make Jennie feel like something hit her in her face. He never has been this cold to people. He always talk nicely with her before.

"Sungchan!" Suddenly a girl running to Sungchan and hug his arm.

"Who is she?" A girl said and look at Jennie.

"Just some random lady losing her mind." Sungchan said and take Jennie's hand away, putting his hand on the girl's shoulder and walk away. Sungchan and her start talking which make Sungchan start smiling.

Tear start flowing down on Eunjae's cheeks while staring at her boyfriend smiling with someone else. Jennie rushed to Eunjae and comfort her telling it's okay.

Eunjae entered her class while Jennie need to go to her class. She saw Sungchan is sitting and sleeping on the same desk which mean he didn't change his seat. Eunjae thought Sungchan will change his seat.

"Hey,Sungchan do you want to go to my-" Eunjae was about to say her house has a meet up but she got cut off my Sungchan.

"No thanks."