s e v e n t e e n

Author point of view

"Who?" ZhuuEr asked and Sungchan just start laughing.

"You wanna know?" Sungchan said and look at her.

"If I don't want to know I wouldn't ask who." ZhuuEr said and roll her eyes before walking faster then him.

"I'll tell you,walk slowly." Sungchan said and ZhuuEr started smiling. She is a kind of person who love to know everything about others even the one that she not close with.

"I met her at high school and I don't know why we are getting the same class since I have known her like every single class. We never talk even personally even once. We just talk when teacher arrange us as a partner. I feel like she is shy to talk."

"So do you." ZhuuEr added

Sungchan chuckled and continued,

"Then one day it's our new term,that time I wasn't expect to study same class as her again because I changed all of my schedule but coincidentally we met again." Sungchan keep telling about things that aren't important.

"Hey,just get to the point. Did you asked her out or something?" ZhuuEr asked

"No...after 3 weeks she stop coming to school and no one know where is she. Teacher said that she transfer away but for me personally I don't believe."

"Oi,why are you crying?" Sungchan finished talking and notice that ZhuuEr is crying.

"You bastard-Why don't you ask her out until she is gone and you miss her." She said and whining because she is crying of his story.

"I know...that what am regret now." Sungchan said and look at ZhuuEr who is still crying.

"It's just a dump story,don't cry." Sungchan said and wipe her tear with his own hand. He doesn't know the action he is doing is making the one who just cried feel awkward and blush.

"Oh-I-Err-Sorry." Sungchan realize what have he done and quickly take his hand off.

"How about you? Do you have any story?" Sungchan tried to switch the topic not to make it awkward.

"Even I have I won't tell you." ZhuuEr said and stick out her tongue.

"Okay then,Walk alone!" Sungchan raise his voice and walk opposite way as ZhuuEr did.

"Geez!" ZhuuEr doesn't care and walk normally to her house but suddenly there are a bunch of boy standing next to the wall while looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" This girl never let people stare at her for nothing so she asked.

"You look kinda beautiful."One of the boy said.

"I'm not kinda beautiful!I am beautiful." ZhuuEr said

"Aren't you afraid of us?" He asked

"Me,Zhan ZhuuEr I'm not afraid of anyone." ZhuuEr demanded loudly as she has too much confidence.

"Take her." The man said and his people approach her which make she leg stop moving and fall down.

"You said you aren't afraid so come with us." The man said and try to lift her up. He lift her up and carry her on his shoulder.

"Put me down!Put me down! I'm not afraid I'm just scared!PUT ME DOWN." She keep shouting into his ear while hitting his back.

"Help-Jung Sungchan!" She doesn't know why she is shouting for Sungchan name. Even though she is in danger she still act funny and fake cry.

"Jung Sungchan!If you come I'll marry you!Jung Sungchan!"