f o r t y

Author point of view

"Where is Eunjae?" Sungchan exclaimed as he looks around to see Eunjae but she isn't here.

"Did you see Eunjae?" Sungchan asked Jennie who is helping his mom washing the dishes.

"Ohh she went to the small cafe down the mountain." Jennie said

"She doesn't look well." Jennie told Sungchan before focus back on her dishes.

Sungchan toke his jacket and run down the mountain to a small cozy cafe shop that located there. It's a nice coffee shop with a warm temperature not too cold and not too hot

Sungchan looked around to find Eunjae is the cafe. She spotted someone who wore the same shirt like her sitting at the corner and turn away.

"Omg he is so handsome." The student who is there with her friend said as she saw Sungchan.

"Why are you here?" Sungchan kneeled down and look at Eunjae's eyes. She didn't respond but her face is not good that could tell Sungchan already.

"Emm? Is there anything bothering you?" Sungchan asked and hold her right hand and caress it.

"Sht- I want a boyfriend now." The same student told her friend as she saw how Sungchan care about Eunjae.

Eunjae looked into his eyes and shake her head.

"Is it because my cousin?"

"No it's just, I'm not feeling well."

"Why? What wrong?" Sungchan said and look at her who is avoiding his eyes.

"Look at me. What wrong?" Sungchan asked but she didn't say anything.

"I will make you better." Sungchan said and hold her hand, paying her drink and walk away.

"Sht- she is so damn lucky." The student who saw them walk away discuss with her friend.

"Bruh look he is still comforting her in front of the cafe shop!!" Another student said and point to Sungchan who is kneeling down and comfort Eunjae who is on the bench in-front of the cafe.

"What wrong?" Sungchan keep asking her but she didn't answer. He realize that she is hugging her stomach.

"What wrong there? Stomachache?" Sungchan asked looking at his lover.

"I'm fine." Eunjae said and stood up walking back to their tent but Sungchan ran to her and held her hand.

"I love you." Sungchan whispered to Eunjae which make she smiled.

"Ehh, you smile." Sungchan said and Eunjae looked at him smiling at him again.

"Shall I call you ZhuuEr back? I miss calling you ZhuuEr." Said Sungchan,

"Actually no, my little one is better." Sungchan is talking sweet to make her feel better. Eunjae smiled just by hearing him talk.

"Wanna visit old weirdo?" Sungchan asked and Eunjae nodded her head immediately.

"Alright, little one." Sungchan ruffled her hair and toke her back to the tent.

-

"Old weirdo." Here come Sungchan and Eunjae visited old weirdo. They bought him some foods and blue berry some toys and foods.

"Ows- Brat!" Old weirdo laughed as soon as he saw them, Eunjae bowed to him and smile.

"Where is my great grandchild?" Old weirdo asked looking around but see no one beside them.

"We came to give you one." Sungchan said and Eunjae started blushing.

"Really? The bedroom is already neat, off you go." After done saying Old weird pushed two of them to their old bedroom and he waited outside while eating his snack.

"I'm not available, Sungchan." Eunjae said and stood away from Sungchan which make him chuckled.

Sungchan walked to the bed and told her to goes to him. Eunjae slept on his hand which staring at his face. Can't even took her eyes off it.

"You are a mark of my memory, my little one."

_ discontinued

Epilogue when this book reaching 10k !
Thanks you,
Author irell_