t w e n t y

Author point of view

"ZhuuEr!" Sungchan call ZhuuEr who is walking to the gate. He want to run to her but got distract by one girl.

"Sungchan oppa,shall we go to cafe shop?" The lady said while hugging his arm. Sungchan try to remove her hand from his arm but her hand are like glue.

"Aish-Go away!" Sungchan said and push the lady away and run to ZhuuEr. Somehow he realize that she is angry with him so he just walking behind her without saying thing. Whenever she stopped he stopped too.

"Why are you following me?" ZhuuEr stop and turn around looking at him and ask him.

"I'm not following you.My house is this way too." Sungchan said but actually it is not. Their house has to go opposite way but since he wanna walk her home, he lied.

ZhuuEr just rolled her eyes and continue walking until she reach her house. Her face turn from sad to happy as she see a lady is watering the flower outside her house.

"Aunt!" She run to her and hug her tight.

"When did you come back? I miss you so much." ZhuuEr act like a child and pout at her aunt which make Sungchan giggles.

"I just arrive about a hour ago." Her aunt said and pinch her nose. Aunt realize that Sungchan has been staring at ZhuuEr so she suspicious them.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Her aunt ask while looking at Sungchan. As a respect Sungchan bow to her aunt and smile at her.

"Eww-No way! Not going to happen." ZhuuEr quickly deny and stick out her tongue at Sungchan.

"Come here! Let's have dinner." Her aunt let go of ZhuuEr and go and greet Sungchan.

"Actually I'm okay madam." Sungchan said while bowing to her.

"Aiya- it's my treat. Come." Aunt is trying to persuade Sungchan to have dinner with them.

"Aunt- let's him go! He doesn't want to anyway." ZhuuEr said and roll her eyes.

"Why not? My pleasure madam." Sungchan know that ZhuuEr doesn't want him to have dinner with her so he did tease her back by agreeing to have dinner with them.

"Call me aunt. It's okay." Aunt said and Sungchan smile. They all go in side and ZhuuEr just sit on the couch playing video game.

Meanwhile Sungchan is helping aunt cooking. He is a guest but he look more like a owner of the house. The one who suppose to do Sungchan's job is playing video game happily.

"ZhuuEr come here! Stop playing!" Aunt said since ZhuuEr respect and obey her aunt. She sigh and walk to her aunt.

"Help him cut the fruits." Aunt said and ZhuuEr just walk slowly to Sungchan. She trip her shoes and push him make him got a cut by a knife on his palm.

"Hiya, boy are you okay? Oh my god it's not your finger but your palm?"Aunt come to Sungchan and look at him.

"You!" Her aunt hit her because of her clumsiness.

"It's okay auntie. Where is the medicine kit? I can bandage it by my self." Sungchan said and aunt run to grab the medicine kit and give it to him.

Sungchan just smile and walk to the couch bandage his own wound. ZhuuEr just pout standing next to the table knowing her aunt will scold her for sure.

"What are you doing here? Go and help him!" Her aunt said and force her to go bandage for him.

"Okay okay,no need to scold me. It's not like I'm doing this on purpose." ZhuuEr pouts and walk to Sungchan.

"It's okay I can do it." Sungchan said and still smiling at her.

"How can you still smiling when you are in pain?" ZhuuEr said and grab the medicine from him and start to bandage his wound.

"Every-time I see you I can't help but smile at you." Sungchan said and smile at her again. ZhuuEr cheek become red hearing this sentence.

"You are good at talking." ZhuuEr said and put the medicine on his and start to blow his wound.

Sungchan can't help but to stare at her bandaging his wound. After finish bandaging she raise her head up and their eyes meet. Their face is really close to each other just one inch away their lip will touch.

"Dinner ready!" They got distract by auntie who is placing the foods on the table. She smile seeing them in this state.

"What a cute future couple to be."