f o u r t e e n

Eunjae or ZhuuEr
{I'll explain later}

5 years later~

It's a first day of our new . I'm walking around finding my best friend. (She hasn't arrived yet?) I thought in my mind. Suddenly I bump into someone. I said sorry but he doesn't even reply me back. Geez-Look how rude you are!

"Hey,You idiot!" It's my friend's voice I turn around seeing her. She is standing placing her back on the wall staring at me like Imm her victim.

"What?Why are you staring so hard?" I said and approach her slowly.

"Why?My face is so pretty?" I ask covering my face slowly.

"Yuck!Look like an idiot." She said and I kick her ass.

"Btch you know?" She said and I look at her.

"Know what!" I shout back and she looks at me before saying.

"The guy who you just bump into." She said and I raise my eyebrow.

"That deaf?" I said pointing to the place I bump in to him.

"Wait!What did you just call him?" She shouts at me right next to my ear.

"Yes!I call him deaf! I said sorry to him but he doesn't even reply me back so he is deaf." I said and proud of my self that I can tell wether people are deaf or not. Suddenly she hits my head and I look at her angrily.

"Jennie!Imma beat you to dead!" I shout and chasing after her.

#Inside classroom

"What now?" I look at her and she looks at board so I look behind her seeing a boy is standing there.

"What?" I ask looking at her. "Isn't he handsome?" Jennie said and I look at him again. Wait wait I seem to be meet him...Ahhh deaf boy!

"Ahhh deaf boy?" I said and she hits my hand.

"Stop!" She hits my hand and glare at me. It's hurt you btch!

"Take a seat next to ZhuuEr! ZhuuEr raise your hand please." My teacher said and I raise my hand with my plam covering my armpit. But why me? Ehhhh-

"It's gift from god! You got to sit next to him." She said and look at me. I give her a dead glare. When he walk to me I raise my head up.

"Do you wanna sit in side or out side?" Because Imm sitting inside now so I wanna know if he wants to sit outside. He doesn't even reply me at all. He just put his ass on the chair and take out his book and study. Omg- I will beat you up soon you deaf!

"ZhuuEr!" My teacher calls me again. Imm sleeping duh why are you calling me? I rub my eyes and stand up.

"Take your deskmate  to the library!" She said and left without letting me saying a word. Well deskmate? Geez- I don't even want to know your name so imma call you deafmate.

"Okay-Deafmate come with me please." I stand up and said. He stares at me I know you are shocked deafmate because I call it 'deafmate'

"This way please,DEAFMATE!" I said and smile at him. I walk away leading the way but when I arrive at library I look back and I didn't see him. What- I quickly run back to class seeing he is prepare his bag! I hit my face and look at him. I used my index finger and call him over. He nodded and start walking leading the way.