t w e n t y s e v e n

Author point of view.

"Eunjae, are you okay?" Sungchan rushes to Eunjae who is laying on the ground.

"Where are we?" She asked, her hands are shaking because it's too cold.

The view is quite nice. The house is so small but enough for 3 people. There is a gate to lead to the outside that full of snow. They can see the view just by staying inside. Eunjae spotted a fire in front of them. She held his hand and went next to the fire to warm up. They are in the front yard. The house is like the Korea traditional house. It doesn't have second floor just one floor and has two rooms in front of them and one kitchen beside the right room.

"Are you ready for me to eat?" Suddenly someone come out. A old man that age around 60 years old wearing a warm clothes. He looked funny but by listening to his sentence he is scary.

"Eat? You are going to eat us?"Sungchan shouted and hide Eunjae behind his back since he felt like something is isn't right.

"How can you eat human old weirdo?" Sungchan raised his voice again scanning the old man from his head to his toes.

"I haven't eat anything for a week now and I found you two why not eat it?" He said and approached them which make Sungchan and Eunjae stepped back step by step.

"I can hunt some animal for you. Don't eat us." Sungchan said and protect the lady behind his back.

"Nah I want to know what human taste like."

"Why don't I eat one and keep one for me to use?" Old man said and look at Eunjae. He wanted to eat Eunjae and keep Sungchan to used.

"You want me to be alive so you can used me?" Sungchan exclaimed as he realized that the old man want to keep him and eat Eunjae.

"Yes why not? You look strong,young man."

"Old weirdo,I'm telling you! I won't live without her!" He shouted and point to the old man.

"You brat, how can you threaten me?" The old man said and take a sip of his tea.

"If you dare to cook her I'm going to cook your dog!" Sungchan found the dog beside him and carry it up.

"Brat! Put my kid down!" The old man shouted and looked at Sungchan. Suddenly Eunjae fall on the ground.

"Eunjae!" He shouted and look at Eunjae but still holding the dog.

"Her back is injured so does her leg. Her temperature is so high and it is cold." Old man said and sit down looking at Sungchan.

"Old weirdo, you seem like you know all this stuff? Can you cure her?" Sungchan asked

"No, I wanna eat her why would I cure her?"

"Then I'm going to throw your dog in to the fire!"

"Yah you brat!don't touch my blueberry!"

"Then cure my girl."

"No!"

"Then watch him burn."

"Nooo!I'm curing her!I'm curing her!Put my blueberry down." The old man said and Sungchan slowly study his face and put the dog down.

Sungchan carried Eunjae up and look at the old man.

"Which room?" Since there are two room in front of him so he asked the old man.

"The left one." The old man said and Sungchan carried her to the left room and slowly place her on the bed and cover her with blanket. He saw blood coming from her back. He knew that she must fall when she ran away.

"Old weirdo! Come and cure her!" Sungchan shouted while caressing her hand. The old man came inside holding his dog and give Sungchan a dead glare.

"Move! Here bandages go and bandages your hand." The old man said and throw bandages at Sungchan.

"Ehh old weirdo, you are kind though not that scary." Sungchan joked with him.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Sungchan shouted as soon as he see the old man is trying to flip Eunjae over.

"I need to apply the medicine on her back and I can't because she has her clothes on and I don't know how to do it." The old man said and look at Sungchan.

"I will do it!" Sungchan said and put away his bandages and come to the Old man.

"You are also a guy, you brat!"

"But I'm close to her then you."

"Whatever you say! I don't wanna do it either. Apply it carefully because it will be hurt when you apply it but it will fast recover." The old man said and handed Sungchan the medicine.

"I'll go make some medicine for her to drink when she wake up."The old man said and carry his blueberry.

"Old weirdo,Thanks you."