e i g h t e e n

Author point of view

Suddenly the boy that hold ZhuuEr drop her down on the ground and walk to fight with someone.

"Aish-Why are you dropping me like you are dropping stuff?" ZhuuEr complained and touch her bottom.

ZhuuEr stand up and saw the gangs are fighting with Sungchan.

"Wahh he really come." ZhuuEr said and smile. She looked around finding her backpack.

"Jung Sungchan! You really come!" ZhuuEr shouted and run to him without knowing that they are fighting in a serious way. She hugged him and the gang take a long big stick and hit over them but Sungchan saw it and turn around which make the stick hit his head instead.

"Yah! I'm calling the police!" A 50 years old man saw them hit Sungchan so he shouted. The gangs heard it and ran away.

"Do you need help young boy?" The man asked but Sungchan shakes his head and told the man to go back and bow a bit to thank him.

Talking about ZhuuEr she is still hugging him without knowing that his head is bleeding. Sungchan just let her be since he knew that she is scared. He touch his head and know it's bleeding hard.

"Little girl, do you love me that much until you aren't letting go of me?" Sungchan finally say something and ZhuuEr realize what she have done.

She quickly release the hug and look at him. Her eyes become wider seeing Sungchan's head is bleeding.

"Omg-What the hell just happen?!" She shouted and look around and just realize the gangs already gone.

"Are you okay?" ZhuuEr looked worried while looking at Sungchan.

"Do I look like i am okay?" Sungchan said and point to his wound. He looked around to find pharmacy place to get a bandage and when he turns back he saw her cheeks become red.

"What the- why are you crying?" Sungchan exclaimed and raise her head up.

"I can't bear looking at people getting hurt because of me." She said while sobbing.

"But-But why are your cheeks are red?" Sungchan said and point to her cheeks.

"Yah!Zhan ZhuuEr! Wake up! Yah!" Suddenly she pass out in his arm while crying.

"Is it allergic to tear?" Sungchan said and look at her cheeks that are red like tomato.

"Ugh-My head is bleeding but I have to take you to the hospital!" Sungchan said and carry her up taking a taxi to hospital.

ZhuuEr or Eunjae

"Wahhhh-" I woke up inside a hospital which make me shocked. I hate hospital and never ever want to be here.

"You're awake?" A nurse came in and asked me. I smile and nodded my head.

"Let's me check your condition ." She said so I laid down and let her check my condition.

"Okay all done. If anything come up just call us." She said and I nodded my head.

"But- excuse me- where is the boy who bring me here?" That boy is no where to be seen after taking me here. Is he dead? Oh my god I remember his head is bleeding.

"He is at the treatment room." She said and I give her an okay sign. I walk to the treatment room without realizing I don't have my shoes on just socks.

I slowly open the door seeing he is getting his treatment on his head which the doctor is bandaging his head and he look hurt which make me laugh. He realize that I'm laughing at him so he turn around looking at me.

"Why are you here?" He asked and I just stick out my tongue.

"None of your business." I said and keep looking at him who is suffer in pain.

He finished his treatment and walk to me. I feel like something is going to happen so I quickly turn around and walk away. He stopped me by pulling my hand and make me face him.

I started laughing as soon as I see the white bandage around his head.

"Is it funny?" He exclaimed and I nodded my head.

"What? Let me go. I'm going back to my room." I said and turn to take his hand away.

"Who tell you to walk around without shoes?" He said and that moment I realize I forgot to wear my shoes.

"I forgot." I said

He looked at me and walk back to the treatment room. So I just turn back and walk to my room but he carried me to the sofa nearby.

"Oh my god- this is a hospital!" I said while hitting his back.

"So what?" He said and put the shoes that he got from the room.

"Don't walk around with barefoot.You might catch a cold."