t w e n t y f i v e

->I'll call ZhuuEr as Eunjae again.

Author point of view.

"Why the light is so bright?" Sungchan whined as he is rubbing his eyes.

"Little,Close the light." Sungchan told Eunjae to close the curtain since he is lazy to wake up.

"Little?" Sungchan opened his eyes but he didn't see Eunjae anywhere. Is she awake already?

"Eunjae!" Sungchan shouted while sitting on the bed looking for Eunjae.He felt that something isn't right. He quickly get off from the bed and check the bathroom.

"Byun Eunjae! Don't scared me! Come out!" Sungchan raised his voice and look everywhere to find Eunjae but she is no where to be found.

"Where is the patient at room 16 go?" Sungchan went to ask the front desk and they said that she is already gone since morning.

"Here,She gave this letter for you." The lady said and gave Sungchan a letter that Eunjae kept at her. Sungchan's face changed immediately. He walked outside the hospital and went to the park. He is like a human with out a soul. He sat on a bench in the park and open the letter.

Chan,You must be shocked that I left so sudden right? I'm sorry that I can't inform you face to face because I'm scared you wouldn't let me. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you the answer. I don't deserve you,Jung Sungchan. You are way too kind to me and I can not except that. I wanted to go to the place that the accident happened. I promise I will come back okay? Wait for me ...

Your little one,Eunjae

His tear start flowing down seeing she called her self Eunjae instead of ZhuuEr and even include the nickname that he called her 'Little one Eunjae'. He hold the letter tight while looking at her handwriting.

"I won't wait for you. I'll find you." Sungchan said and wiped his tear.

"Heh?Jung Sungchan?" It's Jennie with Taeyong together?

"Jennie!Hyung!" Sungchan stand up and greet them. Taeyong know exactly that Sungchan just cried.

"Where is ZhuuEr?"

"Sh-She is gone." Sungchan said and look at Jennie.

"Gone?!Where?!"

"I- So she is your old crush? Byun Eunjae?" Taeyong raised his voice after hearing what Sungchan told them about her past.

"Go and find her you Bart!" Taeyong hit Sungchan's shoulder and he looked at him.

"I need to go back to her house. I have to find the information of the accident." Sungchan said and food the letter and put it in his pocket.

"Ohh okay. We will help you!" Jennie said and quickly finish licking her ice cream.

"You ruin my date you brat!" Taeyong said and finish his cheese bread and follow Sungchan.

Jennie looked at Taeyong when they realize that Sungchan knew the password to Eunjae's house.

"She must trust him a lot like way too much?" Jennie said and Taeyong chuckled. Sungchan quickly run to Eunjae's dad room with Taeyong following behind.

Jennie will be cooking for them and the boys will be working.

"Hyung,Do you think we will find it?" Sungchan said while throwing a bunch of file down to the floor for Taeyong to check it up.

"Geez,She is yours. Ask your self." Taeyong said while rubbing his hand because it is so cold. Plus it is snowing too hard.

"It's snowing too hard hyung." Sungchan said and look at Taeyong.

"Bruh,I have eyes."

"She will be sick in the snow." Sungchan said and keep looking out side the window.

"Then quickly find the information and go find her! Stop staring at the snow!" Taeyong scolded Sungchan,

"Wait for me..."