t h i r t y e i g h t

Author point of view.

"Sungchan." Someone is calling his name from downstair but no answer from him at all. Sungchan is sleeping peacefully on his bed while having Eunjae sleeping in his leg. His leg start getting numb and that the moment he realized that his parents are home.

Sungchan is trying to get up and place Eunjae's head on the bed but she didn't even move at all which make Sungchan is struggling. He doesn't want to wake her up.

"Sung-" His mom open the door seeing Eunjae is on his leg while Sungchan's hand is being hold by Eunjae.

"Mom-" Sungchan quickly greet his mom and give a sign for her to leave because this is so embarrassing.

"Byun Eunjae?" His mom called him downstair to talk with him while his dad is waiting outside.

"Yes,The one i told you." Sungchan said and smile awkwardly.

"Not bad. Tell her to go with us." His family are having a vacation trip to Busan. They are going with 2 cars. One is his family and another one is his cousin.

"Can she?" Sungchan said and His mom nodded her head.

"One by One I'll pick you guys up now I'll go and buy some stuff for camping. Your uncle will arrived in 30 minutes." His mom said and leave with his dad to go buy some stuff. He locked the door and run to his room.

She hasn't woke up yet and he doesn't wanna wake her up so he decided to leave a note on the nightstand and quickly rush to her house to grab her clothes. He told Jennie to take care of Eunjae's house. Jenni agreed but she didn't even know what exactly is happening.

-20minutes later

"Sungchan." Eunjae came out from his bedroom with her new clothes that Sungchan leave for her on his desk.

"How come you have my clothes?" Eunjae said and walk to the kitchen to grab some milk after she realize that her suitcases and her personal's bag pack in right in front of her which make she throw out her milk and look at Sungchan who is sitting and playing his phone.

"What the fxck is my suitcase doing here?" Eunjae said and clean her mouth before walking to unzip her suitcase seeing it's all her clothes.

"We are going on a vacation with my parents." Sungchan said and Eunjae's eyes almost drop down to the floor hearing what he just said.

"No way- I can't no- I haven't told my dad yet."

"I already ask his permission." Sungchan said and Eunjae who is holding her hand saw the message.

dad:Have fun girl!

"Seriously? Jung Sungchan?" Eunjae said and show him the message of her dad sending to her which make him smirk.

"Sungchan? Done yet?" His mom arrived and see Eunjae is standing next to him with her new clothes. Eunjae bowed to her future mother in law and greet her.

"Aww you are so cute." His mom runs to her and pinch her cheeks. She giggles,

"Let's go then." His mom said and hold Eunjae's arm leaving Sungchan bring the suitcase alone.

"Why is it only one suitcase?" His dad asked because Sungchan bring only one suitcase and his personal bag.

"I put my clothes in her suitcase." Sungchan said and Eunjae is trying to calm down because he done so much. He didn't even tell her but yet she is happy.

"I didn't see it." Eunjae asked

"Your clothes cover it up already lmao." Sungchan said and they all set up. One of his cousin, Jung Jihyun need to ride the same car as him since her parents car is full.

 One of his cousin, Jung Jihyun need to ride the same car as him since her parents car is full