t h i r t y n i n e

Sorry it's been a while ㅠㅠ starting from this chapter will be just a sweet stuff until the end. Imma end the book soon in about 5 chaps.

Author point of view

"This is Eunjae, your sister in law to be." Sungchan said and Eunjae smiled at Jihyun. Jihyun just simply give her a dry smile and look away.

"You're sleepy?" Sungchan who is holding Eunjae's hand noticing that Eunjae eyes are getting heavier.

"A little bit." Eunjae said,

"Then go to sleep, we still have a long time to go." Sungchan said and slide down a bit so Eunjae can raised her head on his shoulder. He played with her finger as he is putting her to sleep.

"Shall we grab some snacks?" Sungchan's dad said as they arrive at one convenience store. They are going to a far place so his dad afraid they will starve in the middle way.

"Okay sure." His mom suggested and told the other car to go first. They get out to get some snack beside Sungchan since he has to take care of his giant baby.

"Sungchan, come and pick up something." His mom said before closing the door and went inside with Jihyun and her husband.

Sungchan slowly put Eunjae on the back seat and quickly went inside to grab her favorite foods and come back leaving his parents paying money for it.

He slowly put her back on his shoulder and continued playing with his finger as he is waiting for his parents to come back.

-

"Rest first. We will climb up soon." The family walk arrived at the destination. Eunjae is helping Sungchan's mom with some foods.

"You can go and rest. Auntie will take care of the rest." Sungchan's mom said and Eunjae smiled before walking to check around the place.

"Little one, why are you walking alone?" Sungchan saw Eunjae is walking away and alone so he grab the bag of snack that he brought and run to her.

"Just looking around." Eunjae said and Sungchan showed her the bag of snacks that he bought.

"Since when you bought this?" Eunjae quickly check the bag seeing it's all her favorite foods.

"When my princess is sleeping." Sungchan lended to her face and said which make her blush. He gave her a peek on her lip before open the snack for her.

What to do to deserve this kind of boyfriend?

"Why are you so sweet?" Said Eunjae,

"With my girl only." Sungchan said and smiled giving her a smirk.

"Sht!" Eunjae spotted someone who is staring at them disgustingly . It is Jennie and Taeyong. What are they doing there?

"Oh my goodness!" Jennie said because she just heard and saw their sweetness.

"How come you are here? Didn't I told you to look after her house?" Sungchan said and Jennie ignore him and start teasing Eunjae before answering his questions.

"Her dad is back so me and Taeyong decided to come here." Jennie said,

"Aheemmm, Sungchan sweetie why don't we go for a walk?" Taeyong clear his throat and walk Sungchan away leaving the girls alone.

"What did you guys do last night ehh?" Jennie start teasing Eunjae.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't lie to me!" Jenni started questioning Eunjae the whole situation last night and how he react until they gather around at Sungchan's family to have dinner.

*cough*

Eunjae started coughing as she toke a bite of her rice. Sungchan who is sitting in front of her quickly run to her and give her a glass of water.

"It's spicy." Eunjae said and grab Sungchan's shirt because she can't eat spicy and the spicy ness in her rice is strong. Jennie toke a bite and it's spicy asf even she could eat spicy foods.

"Are you okay?" Sungchan said as he padded her back.

"Let me see." Sungchan said and turn Eunjae's face to him seeing her eyes are full of tear and become red.

"*blow*" he started blowing and wipe her tear for her as she tries to calm down and drink more water.

"Who made the rice? Jihyun?"