t h i r t y o n e

Author point of view.

"It's okay dad. I know you didn't mean it." Eunjae and her dad is having a talk about her biological parents's accident not until someone is knocking the door.

"Go and open it. I will have to go to work." Her dad said and grab his bag and walk to the kitchen to grab his lunch box. Eunjae walked to the door and open it revealing a puppy is standing in front of her smiling at her.

"Good morning little one!" Sungchan said and give her a peek on her cheek not until he saw Eunjae's dad is watching them. He quickly bow to him.

"Have fun, kids!" He didn't get angry instead he told the kids to have fun. Sungchan smiled knowing he will have a best father in law soon.

"Why are you here?" Eunjae asked and Sungchan just directly walk in and throw him self on the sofa.

"Because I miss you." Sungchan said and open his hand wide asking for a cuddle.

"What if I say no for that cuddle?"

"You won't reject me. Come here!" Sungchan said and it's true. She just walk to him and give him a hug. He keep hugging her until she can't breathe.

"Let's go,I can't breathe." Eunjae said and hit his shoulder. He chuckled before let it go.

Tomorrow morning

Eunjae happened to meet her senior at the bus stop and they decided to walk instead. They chatted about many different things that make Eunjae laugh none stop. As they walked in side the school Eunjae happened to hold Jaehyun's arm. Sungchan is watching them from the window of his classroom.

"Bye!" Jaehyun said and ruffles her hair before walking to his classroom.

"Oh my gosh!" Eunjae said because as soon as she turned around Sungchan is right in front of her.

"Why are you coming with him?"

"Ahhh we just happened to meet at the bus stop."

"Byun Eunjae,If you keep being by his side I will announce the marriage to people." Sungchan said and left Eunjae speechless.

"Yah! Don't you dare Jung Sungchan!" Eunjae followed Sungchan in side his classroom.

"One deal then."

"What!"

"You must do anything that I say." Sungchan said and Eunjae looked at him unexpectedly.

"Are you serious dude?"

"I'm not dude, I'm your boyfriend no Husband."

"Shut your mouth before I hit it." Eunjae said and look around to see whether people heard it or not. She went back to her seat and stare at Sungchan with her dead glare.

*Come and sit in front of me* Sungchan's text appear on Eunjae's phone.

She looked at him and shakes her head while sticking out her tongue.

"Guys! Me and ZhuuEr are-" He about to finish his sentence but Eunjae is in front of him stare at him to make him shut up.

"are friend!" Sungchan smirk and look at his wife.

"I hate you."

"Aww I love you too honey,Muah."

{short one}