t w e n t y e i g h t

Author point of view.

Sungchan tried to sit her up but she keep falling down. He chuckled since he find it too funny for him. He decided to place her on his lap and hug her. The position is hugging each other. This way can make him apply the medicine much better.

{It's cringe but I have to include this}

"What are you doing?" Eunjae woke up and realize she is in a weird position.

"Stay still!" Sungchan said and continued apple the medicine on her wound.

"Why is it so hurt?"

"Hang on,I'm nearly finish." Sungchan said, Since it is too hurt for her to handle, she placed her head on his shoulder and close her eyes to endure the pain.

After done,Sungchan placed her back in the bed and cover her with blanket. He looked at her while caressing her hand.

"I'll go and make something for you okay?" Sungchan said with his low voice and she nodded her head. He smiled before making his way to the kitchen.

"Old weirdo,how come you aren't cold?" Sungchan said while hugging him self.

"I can bear with it." The old man said and continue strewing the medicine in the pot.

"Brat, continue strewing this Imma go and rest." The old man said and Sungchan nodded his head.

After the medicine is done he place it on the table to let it cold down and start cooking some foods.

"He has meats why does he want to eat us? Old weirdo!" Sungchan complained and take out some foods to cook. He is such a good cooker. He cooked too many dishes for Eunjae. As he is finishing his last dish he put it on the tray and go to take the other dishes but it's all gone.

"Ehhh? Where are my foods?" Sungchan shouted and look around, seeing old man is sitting beside the door digging in the foods that Sungchan made.

"Is it delicious?" Sungchan went to him and look at him eating all his foods that he made for Eunjae.

"Yes very delicious." The old man said and his mouth are so big full of foods. He realize that Sungchan caught him eating his foods and he looked at Sungchan and smile awkwardly.

"Eat it! Eat this one more. I'll make more." Sungchan said and give him the dish that he just finished and he is making more for the old man. The old man ate about 3-4 more plates before telling Sungchan that he is full. Sungchan laugh and continue cooking a few more dishes for Eunjae.

"Eunjae! Foods are ready!!" Sungchan shouted and enter the room while smiling at her. She woke up and look the foods that he made.

"You made all of this?" Eunjae said and look at Sungchan. Sungchan nodded and smile at her.

"Come closer." Eunjae said and Sungchan come closer to her. She wiped his face that got dirty. He looked at her without taking his eyes off. They eyes meet,

"Are you falling with my beauty?" Sungchan tease her and chucked.

"Psycho." Eunjae mumbled and start digging in her foods avoid Sungchan's eyes.

"I can be a psycho as long as you love me."