t w e n t y n i n e

Author point of view.

"Brat!" Old man called Sungchan who is just finish washing the dishes..

"What?" He said coldly and sit on floor while hugging him self since it's cold.

"You tow get married and born a kid for me."

"YES?" Sungchan and Eunjae both shouted. Eunjae is playing with blueberry and heard it.

"I save your life. Get married and born a kid and give it too me." The old man said and smile while looking at them.

"Old weirdo, are you serious? Married isn't funny." Sungchan said and look at Eunjae. Even though he loved her and want to married her but he has to respect her feeling and her first.

"I save life and you have to give me back one life." The old man said

"But grandpa- we aren't a couple or something." Eunjae knew that she couldn't just say thanks you to the old man because he literally saved her life but what he asked for is too much.

"Then miss, if you don't wanna marry him then marry me." The old man said which make Sungchan choked on air.

"Old weirdo, think again. If she aren't interested in me would she interested in you?" Sungchan said and pull Eunjae beside him holding her hand.

"You just whisper to me that you love her." The old man spoke Sungchan's secret.

"Yea but it's too fast for her to except the married." Sungchan said and look at Eunjae who is speechless and put her face down.

"I don't care. Young lady, make your up your choice. Which one of us would you marry?" The old man exclaimed

"I- It's just too sudden. Please give me sometimes." Eunjae said and leave both of them to the left room.

"What wrong with you old weird?" Sungchan scolded the old man and stare at him.

"I want a great grandchild." The old man said and carry his blueberry and sit on his chair.

"But look at her. She doesn't even reply plus I used to confess my feeling to her once but she ignore it."

"She will agree trust me." The old man said, Sungchan shook his head and walk to the left room to check up on Eunjae.

"Do you like him?" As soon as he entered the room he questioned her this question.

"Who?"

"Senior Jung Jaehyun."

"Why do you ask that question?"

"Because you don't seem want to agree with the old weirdo."

"I don't, Sungchan."

"Then why don't you look happy at all? Do you dislike me that much?"

"Am I not enough for you?"

"I mean no- Sungchan listen."

Eunjae was about to say something but it's already hurt him. He left while slamming the door.

"Jung Sungchan!" She shouted but he is already gone.

"Brat! It's snowing hard! Come back." The old man shouted but Sungchan is already gone.

"Don't follow him. He will come back." The old man stop Eunjae from following Sungchan.

The two waited for Sungchan to come back together. As like The old man said he really come back. Eunjae quickly run to him and hold his hand.

"Have you gone crazy? How can you leave like that?" Eunjae scolded Sungchan but he toke her hand off.

"Stop being unreasonable,Jung Sungchan." Eunjae stopped Sungchan from walking away. He is facing his back to her but don't even look at her.

"You don't even let me speak. You just keep on speaking and how can I answer your question?"

"Grandpa- I will marry him." This sentence make Sungchan quickly turn back and look at her.

"Really?" Sungchan quickly react and hug her tight even the old man is dancing because happiness.

"Are you marrying me because you scared that I'm upset?"

"No, I'm doing my promise."

"What promise?"

"Remember when I was being in danger because of a group of gang?"

"Yeah...the time you cry?"

"I said if you come and save me I'll marry you and now I'm doing it."