Christmas Special

At the Parker's house, which is currently being decorated by two teenagers, one boy and the other a girl.

"Christmas, huh..." Necrose muttered with a faint sense of longing as he is continuously hanging decorations one after the other on the ceiling with the help of Toxin since their parents are currently gone until after the new year.

"Hm? What's the matter?" Peni asked, worried at how Necrose muttered while she started to decorate the Christmas Tree.

"Nothing much... it's just that I miss my old friends, and I kind of feel unpleasant since we separated right after a fight" Necrose answered and sighed.

"Don't worry about them for now, I'm sure that they already forgave you" Peni said as she clung on Necrose's neck.

"Besides, are you not happy to spend Christmas alone with me?" Peni asked cutely while looking up to look directly at Necrose's eyes.

'That is just too unfair!!!!' Necrose's brain and heart screamed loudly, which was enough to startle Toxin and made him nearly unbond with Necrose.

"Yeah..." Necrose smiled gently and hugged Peni, which made her blush hard.

"Now let's hang the mistletoe then shop for our feast later" Necrose said with a smile on his face along with spirit.

After the two finished decorating the house, they went to a nearby grocery store in which Necrose already purchased the stuff needed but decided not to carry the others as the staff there would inevitably record the inhumane feet of strength that he would show.

In the end, it was a normal Christmas for the two, no villain attacks, and the rest of the team are spending some quality time with their own families.