Chapter 6

The girl looked at Necrose and his parents weirdly and strangely enough, Necrose felt something towards her sort off like a connection or it could just be that she is Peni and that connection is when they were kids.

"Umm... Who are you guys?" Peni asked while eating a piece of toast.

'I guess we interrupted breakfast' Necrose thought.

"Hello! my name Reiko Arvis, this is my husband Travis Arvis, and lastly and you might know him actually my son Necrose Arvis" Necrose's mom said, the girl was shocked to her very being cause right now her childhood friend is standing right before her and he is now way taller than her.

'Is that really Necrose, Wow... Time does change you, dang I wanted to tease him if he was still shorter than me' the girl thought then her partner SP//DR said something.

'You know that you actually blamed him for the death of your parents when he saved you also not to make things worst but I think blaming him left a scar or made himself forget the memories that you shared' SP//DR said via telepathy.

"My name is Peni Parker, nice to meet you" Peni said with a smile.

Meanwhile on Necrose's head.

'She's beautiful...' Necrose thought.

'I've got to agree with you there... but don't forget she blamed you for something that you couldn't avoid' Toxin said to Necrose via telepathy.

'Like what I had said earlier the past is in the past' Necrose answered telepathically.

The two stared at each other for a while but then Reiko and May who recently walked towards her niece noticed her brother's wife's plan and decided to push both of them together but then their spider/danger sense alarmed them of danger that's why they easily avoided the surprise attack.

They looked at each other weirdly both thinking of the same thing.

'How was he/she able to dodge that?!' the two thought.

Then Peni went closer to Necrose and started looking for any spider bite scars which made Necrose blush because of the sudden physical contact.

"Ummm... Peni..." Necrose looked at her then she got the message.

"I just wanted to look for anything suspicious..." Peni said while sounding a little dejected.

"I guess you still can't trust me..." Necrose said then he laughed a little but you can tell it was not a genuine laugh and it was only a cover which in turn made Peni realise what she said accidentally meant.

"N-no, I am not angry about that I also hoped for you to forgive me when I blamed you..." Peni said which made Necrose want to say something but couldn't find the words to.

"...also I just wanted to know if you were accidentally bitten by a radio active spider or anything of that sort" Peni said although almost sounding like a whisper, Necrose looked at her weirdly then he leaned towards her ear.

"*Whisper*I haven't been bitten by anything of that sort... but something weird definitely happened to me" Necrose whispered to Peni's ear which made her blush because she can feel his breath that close to her and even though they are technically cousins Necrose is still a boy that is the same age as her.

"*cough**cough* Sorry for interrupting this cute moment but I want to go and welcome our guests" May said while looking at the two while they blushed hard which caused Necrose to walk towards his parents which are giving smirks and at this moment Necrose knew that he messed up... Badly.

'This is not going to end well for me...'
Necrose thought.

'I pray for thy safety...' Toxin said jokingly which earned him a snarl from Necrose and then he accidentally let out a yawn.

"I guess your all tired, you should rest up" a man with a rather strong build said.

"Uncle Ben!" Peni said excitedly then she whispered something on his ear.

"*Whispers* Can he please sleep on my room, for old times sake" Peni whispered to Ben's ear then he laughed.

"Of course!" Ben chimed.

"Of course what?" May, Reiko and Travis asked at the same time.

"You will find out later" Ben said then went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Meanwhile Necrose carried their luggage to the surprise of the adults and Peni.

'How can he carry that much stuff?!!' Peni thought then SP//DR answered.

'I think he is hiding something, either he mutated or got bitten by something like me, normal humans shouldn't be able to carry that much stuff, and what's worse is that he is freaking 14 years old!!' SP//DR said to Peni.

Necrose went beside Peni in hopes of starting a conversation.

"Hey Peni what happened after all this time, you know for old times sake since I forgot most of it" Necrose said sheepishly then Peni gestured to Necrose to follow her so he complied. They reached the couch and Peni motioned for him to sit beside her.

"Okay I'll start at the begining" Peni said then Necrose leaned closer to listen.

"When you left I was devastated to the point that I blamed myself for it, I couldn't eat, sleep or socialise..." Peni started then Necrose her when she paused.

"You don't have to blame yourself about me leaving, it was just a coincidence besides I am the one who should say sorry to you because if I 'bonded' with 'him' and grew stronger I could have saved your parents lives..." Necrose said in a apologetic manner which made Peni glad that Necrose wasn't angry at her but even though he already had done so much for her he is still apologising.

"Necrose you don't have to say sorry to me, I am glad that you saved me in fact it's my fault cause I wasn't stronger" Peni said then she got yelled at via telepathy.

'No no no no no!! If it was anyone's fault it would have been mine, I was there when it happened and if only my body (robot/mecha) arrived earlier you wouldn't have had to suffer!!!' SP//DR said then Peni said something which surprised it.

'It's not your fault at least you saved us, right?' Peni said then some silent sobs can be heard by Peni.

"Peni is there any place that doesn't get a lot of attention cause I have to tell you-show you something and please don't freak out" Necrose begged then Peni thought of a place secluded and a place only she knows about, her underground base.

"Okay then follow me and I promise I won't freak out" Peni said then she pushed a button to hide all of her spider tech. (A girl's gotta have her secrets)