Special Very Short Story: Valentines

Necrose was getting ready for Valentine's Day while Toxin was frantically jumping around the entire room and shouting chocolate again and again which certainly annoyed Necrose.

"Can you please stop that?" Necrose asked but it fell to deaf ears so he just went out of the room and endured Toxin's antics and went to school.

"Good morning Necrose" Peni said while having a smile at her face, he noticed his desk piled up with chocolate, he looked around the pile greedily but once he didn't find what he was looking for, he stashed it into his bag and made Toxin eat the stuff.

In the middle of class the Goblin attacked a 5 star restaurant which caused the two to excuse themselves out of the room and immediately started swinging towards the trouble.
Once they arrived Necrose clogged the hoverboard that the Goblin was riding on.

"This is your unluckiest day Goblin since I am mad" Necrose said as his suit expanded and turned to its bulky form which can defeat the Hulk easily and everybody knew this since it was broadcasted which caused the Goblin to swallow his saliva and put hand cuffs on himself since he was afraid of that form and honestly who isn't, well maybe the mad Titan Thanos but everyone thinks that he is aware of Toxin's presence and power.

"Toxin can we, you know meet at the usual place" Peni said and by the way that place was the top of a building filled with greenery where they shared their first legitimate kiss. Necrose nods and went there. Once they got there.

"Umm... Necrose" Peni nervously said "Will you be my Valentine?!"

"No" Necrose said which broke Peni's heart.

"I'm just kidding you web head, I wanted to ask you that but I didn't know that you would take the initiative" Necrose said while Peni was glad that Necrose was just joking earlier.

"Now let's go back shall we, my lady" Necrose bowed them they went back to school.

Once school ended the two of them went home together and went to the Spider Lair and did some stuff mainly with something with each other and let's just say that they got too intimate.