Chapter 13

The classes were all the basic ones sometimes the professor asks Necrose whether he is able to follow it and it was easy cruising for him until Math which is hard for him but since lunch is next after the hellish subject he endured while he let a groan of frustration escape his mouth, Peni noticed this so she decided to talk to him.

"Necrose you having any trouble?" Peni asks concerned for her Best Friend.

"I'm fine but I really hate math" Necrose said with a sigh at the end.

"Hmm... Maybe you should think of the questions as science ones so that you can answer them" Peni suggested then Necrose went wide eyed while looking at her then he held her hands.

"Thank you so much!! I never thought of that" Necrose exclaimed while shaking Peni's hands vigorously, the entire class looked at them weirdly but Necrose didn't mind it while Peni became flustered.

"I-it was n-nothing..." Peni said while stuttering with a red cheeks which made Necrose instinctively place a hand on Peni's forehead which made Peni's cheeks dark red now.

"Your burning up!!" Necrose accidentally shouted which got the attention of the professor.

"Professor permission to escort Peni Parker towards the infirmary" Necrose said in a soldier like tone which amused many.

"N-necrose I-I'm f-fine" Peni tried to stop Necrose but he just stood firm and unwavering.

'Seriously... This guy is really stubborn and dense' Peni thought.

"Permission granted and by the way you can call me Dr. Octavius and I am the one that is in charge of this class, just hurry up" the professor said while Necrose nodded.

Necrose then carried Peni using a princess carry which made said girl to blush harder.

'Toxin can you please search on where the infirmary is? Please...' Necrose requested to Toxin while zooming around the halls.

'You got it!' Toxin replied then he spread his senses around and then he found a room with only one person who seemed to be a female.

'Necrose I think the infirmary is just three classrooms ahead' Toxin said which made Necrose do a confused, a very confused face but he still followed him.

When he arrived the air that he pushed forcibly due to his speed made huge and rugged vibrations in the air which rattled many windows and cleaned up any dusts that were piling up near the classrooms. The nurse was surprised by this and made her extremely curious on how Necrose's body works.

"Excuse me mam are you the nurse?" Necrose asked then he glanced at Peni's unconcious figure.

"I get what's going on~" the nurse said in a seductive all knowing manner which made Necrose uncomfortable but he didn't show it

"It's not what your thinking, I think that you are thinking" Necrose said in a serious tone.

"She is just unconcious since her temperature started to rise tremendously at an inhuman speed" Necrose continued, the nurse inspected her for a bit then she immediately knew what was the cause since it was so basic.

"What do you think was the cause?" The nurse asked Necrose with a smirk, Toxin noticed this.

'I think she got the answer already, Fufufufu' Toxin said to Necrose.

'Shut up' Necrose retorted.

'you dense idiot' Toxin said.

'...' Necrose couldn't retort back since he is really dense and a idiot.

'I feel sorry for this girl...' the nurse thought as she prepared the bed.

"Lay her down here" The nurse said then pointed at the bed.

'Good Luck, I will be cheering you on' The nurse thought as she looked at the unconcious Peni.

"Will she be okay?" Necrose asked in a worried tone.

"Oh? You're worried?" The nurse asked in a teasing sort of manner.

"Of course, she's my childhood friend, cousin and bestfriend" Necrose said while smiling gently.

'Cousin that is legal for you to marry' Toxin said to Necrose which made the latter blush.

"Don't worry she only needs a little sleep and that will make her much better" The nurse said which made Necrose let out a sigh of relief.

"Check up on her later and you should go back to class now, you don't want to be held back a year don't you?" The nurse tease while Necrose had already left the infirmary.

When he arrived back at the classroom he saw everyone grinning which made him uncomfortable but thankfully Dr. Octavius put a stop to it.

"Necrose go back to your seat so that I can continue the discussion" Dr. Octavius ordered so Necrose obediently followed it.

'Thank you Dr. Octavius!!' Necrose thanked Dr. Octavius inside his head.

'He literally grinned like the other students' Toxin argued.

'Shut up' Necrose said.

'I will not shut up' Toxin said in a firm manner.

'Then I won't let you eat chocolate' Necrose threatened Toxin.

'NOOOOOO!!!! WHAT IS WITH THIS KIND OF  TYRANNY!!!' Toxin shouted which would have bursted every glass that was inside the classroom as well as making his ears bleed but luckily/unluckily it was only happening inside Necrose's head so he only got a killer head ache. Necrose decided to ignore the Klyntar symbiote out of anoyment.