Chapter 14

Necrose just started thinking of ways on how he can improve his fighting ability so that he can help Peni out more but he was interrupted by a chalk heading towards him but he caught it casually.

"Mr. Necrose I can't help but notice that you were spacing out, does my lesson bore you that mutch?" Dr. Octavius asked with slight anger. Necrose stood up because of this but still kept his calm demeanor.

"No Sir, it's not boring Sir. I was just thinking about Peni's condition and I was actually perfectly listening to your explanation and the answer to that equation is 15.975437952" Necrose said then he pointed at the equation on the board which pretty much is like quantum physics so he easily solved it. (IT'S A RANDOM NUMBER, DON'T TRUST IT!!)

"I didn't expect a student to actually answer this much less a transfer student, very well you can continue on what you were doing earlier" Dr. Octavius said, although he hates people who doesn't pay attention to him he can't argue with results.

"Thank you very much Sir" Necrose said then he bowed and sat back down.

Meanwhile with Peni

"I absolutely can't see a single thing that is physically good with this girl for someone like that handsome boy to fall in love with her" The nurse said as she looked at Peni's measurements that was taken when they took it a couple of weeks ago.

"Meanwhile that boy albeit doesn't look strong he is still has a lean body that could even rival a model's" The nurse said which made Peni wake up because of her spider sense but she decided to close her eyes since the nurse seems to be having the time of her life.

"Haaa... I just don't understand anyone's taste this time around I mean come on I even used my boobs to try and lure him but he just brushed it off like it was nothing!" The nurse complained which almost made Peni laugh and somehow want to spider strength enhanced punch the school nurse for sexual harassment, totally not about the nurse trying to seduce Necrose, that's totally not it!!

"Don't tell me that he likes little girls" The nurse said which made a vein become visible on Peni's forehead.

"Okay that was to much!" Peni shouted as she was standing up which surprised the nurse.

"Necrose doesn't like little girls he is just disciplined enough to the point that he outright doesn't think of women based on their figure and appearance" Peni said while pointing a finger at the nurse.

"But I know a well disciplined man as well and when I grabbed his shoulders and squeezed them between my assets he started blushing" the nurse argued.

"Then that's just how much more disciplined Necrose is and if and I repeat if he was interested in little girls or at least with people who looks like little girls then he would have attacked me already or at least made an advance on me" Peni said while the nurse can wryly smile remembering Necrose's caring eyes while looking at Peni's unconscious body.

"And if you start with the fact about him looking at me with caring eyes while I was unconscious it's because of the fact that we are childhood friends and he is my cousin" Peni said to the nurse who was about to open her mouth.

'Cousins that could actually get married legally' SP//DR teased which made Peni blush but quickly brushes it off.

'It is not like that and were not thinking of ever marrying each other were blood related for God's sake' Peni argued.

'Yeah yeah go and tell that to yourself all year around but me and Toxin ship it' SP//DR joked but all of it is actually true.

'Just stop' Peni thought then SP//DR laughed.

"Ms. Parker you can now go back to your class hopefully it ain't finished yet" The nurse said while Peni walked out of the infirmary and started to walk back to the classroom she heard the bell ring.

"Great..." Peni grumbled then she noticed Necrose heading towards her way but didn't even see her.

"Necrose" Peni tapped Necrose's shoulder once said boy got close enough which scared the boy shitless.

"Whaaaaaa!!!" Necrose shouted then jumped up and changed into a fighting stance which also scared Peni, Toxin and SP//DR which also earned him some stares.

"Necrose relax it's me" Peni comforted Necrose which relatively calmed him down then he got a hit by a slime like appendage on the head.

'What the hell?!!' Necrose shouted inside his head.

'Thats for scaring me!! I was sleeping peacefully here!!' Toxin shouted.

'Oh... sorry for that' Necrose apologised.

"Anyways how are you Peni?" Necrose asked in a worried tone while rubbing his aching head.

"Pretty good but that nurse is very disturbing and inappropriate" Peni whined.

"Yeah... It was uncomfortable" Necrose replied while shuddering, remembering his experience with the sexual harasser nurse.

"Anyway let's eat our lunch" Peni suggested so they went towards the courtyard and started to eat there but then Peni's phone started to get an alarm.

[Trouble downtown] The phone blared. The two took a sigh then Peni took off her uniform and revealed her suit.

"How about I take care of it?" Necrose offered while Peni only shook her head.

"No, I'm going with you!" Peni answered firmly.

"That is absolutely not allowed, you just got out of the infirmary!" Necrose shouted.

"I'm still going" Peni said strongly while puffing her cheeks.

"No your not and your not alone anymore, you have me right? Your trusty and number one partner" Necrose said while smiling gently which made Peni smile as well.

"Geez your my only partner" Peni said while smiling happily.

"I already ate a lot earlier so this is perfect for me" Necrose said while hitting his stomach.

"Fine... But try to be back before classes start, okay? And please be careful" Peni asked while worry can be seen on her face.

"You got it!" Necrose shouted while showing a toothy smile then he went at the top of the tree and changed to his suit along with turning invisible.

"I'm heading out" Necrose announced once he went down.

"Go get them my trusty partner!" Peni shouted while some students just looked at her warmly thinking that she went crazy talking to air.