Chapter 4

The lessons ended when the clock hit 4:00 Pm which indicated that school is finally over and that's when things started turning weird.

Necrose and the others with symbiotes got a call from their parents and they said that they are moving out.

Necrose picks up his phone from his pocket and looked at the name of the contact.

"Hey mom what's up?" Necrose asked is mom through the phone.

"Hey honey I am so sorry even though you are always with your friends that I know you care about and I am really sorry but we have to move out to where your Dad is staying" Necrose's mom said through the phone which made him shocked and unable to form words, he is just staring at nothing.

"Necrose?... Sweetie?... are you there?" His mom asked frantically then Necrose got his bearings back slightly.

"Mom you know I can just stay here like I am already 14" Necrose tried to reason but it fell to deaf ears.

"Listen, Necrose I know this is hard for you but I actually have a surprise for you~" Necrose's mom said trying to get the boy to agree.

"What is it? Another set for Chemistry? Biology? Space? Physics?, Well whatever it is I don't care! Mom you know I love my friends since they treat me like a person not a tool that can be easily disposed of" Necrose said reminiscing about his past with his other friends who used him just to get high grades and ended up making him a escape goat by his so called friends.

"Honey... it's hard for me too and I already talked to your friends parents and sadly even if you stayed here no one will be with you, not even your friends" his mom said which confused him.

"What do you mean?" Necrose asked.

"They will be also moving away Nate will be on Russia with Vanessa, Matt will go to Japan with  Raymond, James will go to Paris, Butch will go to Africa with Tim, and then lastly Sam will come with us" His mom said which confused the guy.

"Why?" Necrose asked.

"Why what?" His mom asked.

"Why is Sam coming with us?" Necrose asked.

"It's because her mom is your Dad's assistant and since he won't stay here and she can't go and travel between two countries" his mom said.

"Then where's her dad?" Necrose asked since he didn't really like prying into his friends private life without permission or absolute necessity.

"You know you are a genius yet when it matters most your not" His mom joked.

"Mom" Necrose said while trying not to blow.

"Ok, ok he's dead, he saved Sam and his wife on a accident which caused him his life and I bet he didn't regret anything only he didn't get to see his only daughter grow up" his mom said in a sad tone then Necrose hung up and walked to his friends and when he reached his spot the others tried to say something but they are cut of by Necrose.

"Guys I know what your thinking but it's not gonna work" Necrose said.

"Why?! We have this alien beings that are stuck with us that gives us freaking powers!!" Matt shouted.

"And what would happen to us when we get caught?" Nate asked Matt.

"At least we will be experimented on together!" Matt shouted.

"Oh yeah! That's what they will do to us guys but what about Samantha and Vanessa?! They will probably used like dumpsters!" Nate shouted since he really cared for Vanessa.

"Well at least you get to go with your 'girlfriend' Vanessa!! While the girl I love is looking at another man and what's worse is that he is my friend!!" Matt retorted.

"Guys please calms down let's be reasonable here" Necrose said since he always keeps the group from doing anything rash.

"Well, Look who's talking?! If it isn't the bastard that stole my girl!!" Matt shouted venom laced in his voice this statement shocked Necrose then Matt willed his suit and then a white like substance covered him.

(Author's note: I don't own spiderman)

"What do you mean?" Necrose asked while being scared since he knows what every single symbiote can do.

"Don't act like your innocent here!! You stole Sam away without letting me to even try!!!" Matt shouted then when he was about to pounce at Necrose a black entity stopped him.

"Matt stop this at once!! This is not you and don't rope Necrose in that delusion of yours!! besides he won fair and square!!" Nate shouted while punching Matt in the face.

"Guys settle down" Tim said while in his suit since he is afraid without it on because Nate and Matt are battling in their symbiote suit.

"Guys seriously stop!" Raymond said while in his suit and trying to break the two from fighting.

"Okay since Raymond can't handle it, I will join in too" James said then his suit covered him.

"No fair I want to have fun too" Butch said then his suit covered him.

"Looks like I will have to join in too" Vanessa said then her suit covered her.

Sam lost control of her emotions and her suit covered her.

"I was never your girl in the first place!!!" Sam shouted which made the other symbiotes to react and caused them too be irritated and almost made it to disbond them with their current hosts except for Toxin since he was sleeping.

It was utter chaos friends fighting each other until Necrose had enough and put his suit.

"That's enough!!!" Necrose shouted using Toxins voice yet no one listened so he used his Chemokinesis and produced sleep inducing and calming aerosols which knocked them all out and the the symbiotes went back to their hiding spots in the body of their host.

Necrose carried everyone back in their houses and left a note to each one of them saying... Thank you to all of them then he left.

The next day Necrose prepared his stuff early in the morning and took a bath then Toxin asked him.

"Is it fine to live like things like that?" Toxin asked because ever since he came to Earth and bonded to Necrose he had never seen them fight like that.

"It's probably fine" Necrose said lying to his symbiote.

"You do know I live inside your body right?" Toxin asked.

"Yeah..." Necrose said.

"So you know that I can tell when your lying right?" Toxin asked.

"Yeah... I know..." Necrose said and then made Toxin shapeshift into an outing outfit.

"It's just that I don't want to talk about it" Necrose said.

"Just so you know I will be here for you sticking like glue until you need me... Literally!" Toxin joked which made Necrose smile.

"Now let's go and catch that flight" Necrose said then headed downstairs where his mom a woman with blonde hair and ruby red eyes said and Dad a man with black hair and sapphire blue eyes and rather tall for your average man.

He ate breakfast with his mom and dad then entered the car headed for the airport.

"Necrose *sigh* Son I know this is hard for you and for that I'm sorry and it seems that Sam won't join us and she is going to go to South America while we are ping to New York in Queens" his dad said sadly.

"I know besides I already am enrolled at a school" Necrose said.

"Really, where?" His mom asked excited.

"Horizon High and with a scholarship to boot" Necrose said.

"Seriously?!" His mom and Dad asked.

"Yup" Necrose chirped yet he can't deny the fact that he won't see his friends again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: okay I am splitting them up for a very good reason and you will see it after 3 or so chapters, I hope you like it