Chapter 10

Necrose went back to Peni's house while carrying said girl towards her secret base. As he entered the elevator you can clearly see the panic within his eyes while Toxin retracted back to his hiding spot. When the elevator finally stopped Necrose immediately started running around the room while frantically looking for something.

"Come on, where the Hell is The FREAKING first aid!!!" Necrose shouted while turning the room upside down.

'Calm down Necrose, panicking never helps anyone' Toxin said telephatically.

"You know Toxin, sometimes I wonder who really is from another planet between you and me" Necrose said while smiling. He continued looking around but this time calmly.

When he finally found the first aid kit from one of the drawers which looked super girly for someone who looks like a mecha maniac.

Necrose slowly took off Peni's clothes while his eyes are closed which made Toxin confused as hell.

'Why are you covering your eyes?' Toxin asked.

"My eyes are closed because I respect Peni's privacy" Necrose answered then he felt something small yet soft just a couple of inches away from Peni's hips and it doesn't take a genius to know what he accidentally grabbed so he reflexively pulled his hand back towards him which looked like a blur due to the speed.

'You know that I can just cover her right?' Toxin asked.

"Yep, yep! Totally did..." Necrose said nervously. Toxin sighed then took off a part of him and made them cover Peni's ummm... Assets or private parts so that Necrose can only see outlines of her assets yet she looked like she was wearing a swimsuit or underwear.

"Thank you" Necrose said.

'Just a heads up Necrose she is injured near her ni***es and ****na so good luck' Toxin said mischievously.

"Grrr..." Necrose said as he ummm... patched Peni fully along with a crimson red face and with this he finally finished curing Peni's wounds. Toxin formed a tendril and made it his head.

"Pfft... Hahahaha!!" Toxin laughed so hard that he began to choke, Necrose confused decided to ask him why he is laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Necrose asked Toxin while taking a hold of said symbiote.

"You know haha that I could have just hahahaha healed her!!" Toxin said in between laughs which made Necrose red in anger and frustration.

Necrose and Toxin began fighting each other while making lots of sounds and accidentally hitting some buttons. After a few minutes Necrose started to win but then he was pushed against the wall by Toxin which turned and revealed a large robot around 2 meters in height, 0.5 meters in width and length.

"Wow" Necrose and Toxin said while in awe of the absolute beast of a robot in front of them but it was awfully animé styled which made Necrose laugh a bit.

"Welp, I am going to rest" Toxin said then went back inside Necrose.

"How about I thinker a bit with this machine?" Necrose asked himself as he created tools using Toxin's slime like substance 'Hey!!!'

"No, I can't of course I need her permission first" Necrose said to himself then turned the tools back

"Nah, it will be fine" Necrose said and then crates the tools.

"Nope"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!!"

"Yes!!"

"Nah ah" he said while shaking his head.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!!" Necrose said as he nods.

Peni began to stir which made Necrose nearly jump out of his skin from the shock but thanks to this he finally snapped back to reality.

"Ok, ok, Pros- new tech, new knowledge, can upgrade *the scale for pros is now near the ground* and cons- Hell or Peni's wrath" Necrose said as the mental image of the scale suddenly tipped to the cons as he grimaced and shivered at the thought of facing Peni's Wrath.

After a couple of awkward hours of Necrose fighting against himself on whether he will thinker around the suit he fell asleep on the floor with a makeshift bed using Toxin's body and shaping it like a giant bean bag which looked super comfortable to sleep in. Peni woke up from her slumber while grumbling something.

"What happened? Why do I feel like I had been punched by the likes of the Hulk to next week? Argh... This headache is seriously killing me!" Peni said in frustration then she notices that her mecha suit is in full display for everyone in the room to see.

"What the?!" Peni asked while being surprised at the same time. Peni walked closer to her mecha and saw Necrose sleeping on a bluish black and red bean bag which is certainly not from her.

"Ok, what happened here?" Peni asked herself and honestly she didn't expect for anyone to answer her until the bean bag grew a mouth and two eyes.

"Well, well, well looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up" Toxin said in a snarky manner which can irritate many but not this girl but it did startle her since this was their first time conversing.

"H-hey... Toxin, r-right?" Peni asked while slightly shaking.

"Well that's the name Necrose gave me and I quite like it" Toxin said while adjusting Necrose's sleeping position, this made Peni have enough time to adopt to this weird situation.

"So... Can you tell me more about what had happened here?" Peni said while gesturing around the room.

"Let's just say that we got into a little fight and someone fighting against himself on whether he will play with something or not" Toxin answered.

"Right... Can you tell me why you came to this planet and if there are any more of your race?" Peni asked while sounding intrigued since the thought of aliens or other intelligent life always fascinated her.

"Fine... I am from the planet Klyntar and my race name is Klyntar-" Toxin said then Peni giggled "I know pretty creative right?" Peni nodded.

"My creator/father along with my siblings who are only slightly weaker than me since I was born a little bit later after them, I am slightly stronger than them since our race gets more powerful the later your birth date and another thing we can make other creatures stronger by bonding with them and we also need something like a host in order to survive" Toxin said while Peni was taking down notes.

"At first we came here to take over this world but then we found Necrose and his friends or more like a group of kind hearted humans even though Necrose was the only one who seemed to trust us and actually let me bond with him and soon the others followed which made them survive that's why we or at least I vowed to protect him at all cost" Toxin said then Necrose sat up.

"Thank you Toxin, Thank you very much" Necrose said which absolutely confused Toxin while Peni smiled.