Chapter 12

Another day, another hell since it was finally time for school.

Morning came so the two teens woke up albeit lazily, the two teens didn't get enough sleep since yesterday Necrose had to enroll for Horizon High where most geniuses are enrolled.

"I hate school..." Necrose whined.

"Says the one who excels in chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, medicine, archeology, robotics, physics and every single branch of science currently known to man while also broadening our point of view of those things" Peni said as the one who apparently hates going to school is such a genius.

"Yeah... You got a point but I am extremely idiotic when it comes to math though..." Necrose said while feeling dissapointed in himself.

"No one is created perfectly but it does puzzle me since most people who are amazing at science are also amazing at math but your an exemption" Peni said in a puzzled tone.

"I know, right? I just had to be extremely idiotic at math but when it comes to chemistry, physics, robotics and pretty much any other thing as long as it is science related, I am great at those and can solve them easily but Math... Why did it even get created?..." Necrose said while clearly being bummed out.

"Suck it up, your a man right?" Peni asked the poor guy.

"Besides your gonna love it there" Peni continued.

"Fine..." Necrose reluctantly agreed.

On their way to Horizon High they encountered some street thugs that are about to beat up a wealthy looking man with Dark blue hair, yellow eyes, a skinny build while carrying a rather expensive looking briefcase and let's just say it didn't end very well since they got defeated single handedly by Necrose, pretty much a one sided beat down though, without any help from Toxin.

"Thank you so much, young man what is your name?" The wealthy looking guy asked.

"Necrose and your welcome" Necrose said then he started to walk away but was stopped by the man.

"Wait! Young man I can't just leave my saviour empty handed, let's go to a nearby café and talk about your reward" The wealthy looking man said.

"No it's fine Sir., doing the right thing without any hope of getting something in return is one of my policies so you can call me selfish and I am also going to be late for school as you can see" Necrose said then he gestured at Peni and the man got the point.

"It's okay you can invite your girlfriend along and by the way what school are you attending?" The man asked.

"Well actually, you see, I am not attending any school at the moment since I just arrived here a couple of days back but I got enrolled at Horizons High" Necrose answered.

"Is that so... then I will have to give up for the meantime and good luck with school also you can come for me when you need help" The man said.

"Sure?" Necrose said uncertain.

"I am Taman Woller owner of a company centered around gadgets and research" The man said.

"Here" Taman gave a card to Necrose which clearly confused him.

"Show this card to the guards and they will let you go inside" Taman said.

"Thank you, Sir" Necrose said while bowing.

"The pleasures all mine" Taman said, Necrose accidentally looked at his watch and saw that there were only ten minutes left before school starts.

"Oh shoot, we are going to be late, I am sorry Sir but we have to cut this chat short" Necrose said with worry.